• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Hope these do well enough that they do Creator/UCS-level kits. I'm in for the D.Va/Reinhardt and Bastion sets for sure.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Hope these do well enough that they do Creator/UCS-level kits. I'm in for the D.Va/Reinhardt and Bastion sets for sure.
That would be glorious. I'm sold on the D.Va set as it is, but to have one with the detail of my Star Wars sets would be a dream come true.

EDIT: That Bastion looks pretty sick, too. Day one.

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
overwatchlego_genjihanzo_hanamura.jpg
Who's that dude in the suit?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty bad to be honest. Most people just want to the figs so they always stagger them into several underwhelming sets.

Jul 26, 2018
Literally I was about to buy the mini Lego Bastion yesterday and now this got leaked... glad i've waited hahaha. That Lego Bastion looks awesome.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
come to think of this, is this the first time that an official lego set has had an actual firearm in it? there's been like laser guns and missile launchers and stuff but i dont recall there being an official minfig with shotguns before
They've had old-fashioned revolvers for decades.

LEGO doesn't allow for realistic modern firearms or most kinds of 20th-21st century military equipment in their sets. The closest they ever came were the Indiana Jones sets, but even then there was never a tank set.

Last edited:

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is really cool. I wish other games got lego sets, I'd buy some Dark Souls or Bloodborne lego lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope these aren't limited sets and I don't need to fight with people to get them. I enjoy Overwatch and I'd like one of the sets but it would be a real fuckin' bummer if I had to struggle to get one of them.