• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tigerfog

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Day one for me. I love to support indies.
I hope I'll be able to fall in love with it the way I fell in love with FlintHook... and appreciate the game enough to finish it.

ShadowGP

Oct 27, 2017
Finally! (Switch looks nice in the middle)

29yr43l.png

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lots of praise ITT, will probably get it for Switch then.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
An indie game releasing on all 3 console platforms at once?
Yes!
This is how you do it! My Xbox will be ready on day 1.

I've been waiting for this announcement for a while since I've heard nothing but good things.

nenned

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard a lot of good things about this game, and the graphics get me all nostalgic. Will definitely keep this on my radar.

Bulebule

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how I forgot it even though I was interested in it. Gorgeus game.

eirik

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Played the opening on PC, but it only made me want it on console. So I will get this day one on Switch.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Forgot about this one but I'll likely be there day 1 for the Switch version. Definitely echo what others are saying about getting Hollow Knight sooner rather than later would help ease the pain

Quo Vadis

Oct 27, 2017
Great! I was thinking what happened to the game since we last heard of it coming to the Switch back in May. Looking forward to it!

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
That's great news! I've been waiting for the Switch version for a while, I'm glad to finally have a release date (although it is 4 months away, sadly).

Allyougame

Oct 25, 2017
I too have been patiently waiting for the Switch version, glad there's now a release date. Best of luck to the team at D-Pad Studio with their impending console releases.

JJShadow

Oct 25, 2017
UK/Spain
Yes! Recently I remembered this was coming to Switch and wondered when it would be out

Really looking forward to it