• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I care. But also wtf @ having a 4 yr old play an intense horror game explicitly about a guy who murdered his family.
If this is a joke, its not particularly clever.

edit: its the latter. Could have gone either way, having people on this site post about playing GTA with their kids and shit.

Last edited:

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I can't tell if this thread is supposed to be a fun joke about the other thread or making fun of the other thread.

Piggsy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't there a PC port/recreation of the demo? Also, has someone upload the game online to play on modded consoles?

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This will get locked, but personally I'd take 1,000 Flying Fuck threads over one single "is [MODERN GAME] retro?" thread

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The only entity that could would be Konami honestly. It's their game.

Deleted member 99377

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
What is this in reference to?
www.resetera.com

Snake Pass has been de-listed from PSN for some time, and nobody seems to give a FLYING FUCK (UPDATE: SOMEBODY GAVE A FLYING FUCK)

Sorry for the language in the thread title, but I'm peeved. In fact, I'm downright vexed. You see, my four-year-old son got this big-ass snake toy from Disney World last week, and he's been so obsessed with it that I thought it'd be a good idea to show him a video of Snake Pass. Naturally, he...

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
www.resetera.com

Snake Pass has been de-listed from PSN for some time, and nobody seems to give a FLYING FUCK (UPDATE: SOMEBODY GAVE A FLYING FUCK)

Sorry for the language in the thread title, but I'm peeved. In fact, I'm downright vexed. You see, my four-year-old son got this big-ass snake toy from Disney World last week, and he's been so obsessed with it that I thought it'd be a good idea to show him a video of Snake Pass. Naturally, he...
Awesome, thanks.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure the prequel trilogy is still available

going by meme volume and all

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
This thread will get locked (it might even be locked before I get to post this message) but it did make me crack a smile. Not a full on laugh but still a solid joke thread

Edit- I'm really surprised by how many "is this a joke" posts there are.
The op is legit almost a verbatim copy of the Snake Pass op, down to them leaving in the word "snake" towards the end of the post.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You should put a snake around your neck to make your voice heard

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Download unreal and have your 4 year old make p.t. That's a good exercise and will build character.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
dcvcozy-796d38f7-68ca-4d52-8825-4f49bf8890cf.gif