• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

QuantumZebra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"My phone cannot break, because I did not have to make a glass screen like Samsung," Escobar said. "Our screen is made of a special type of plastic, and we still have the best resolution. Our special plastic is very difficult to break."

Literally sounds like Trump describing a phone one of his companies made.

But $349 isn't bad if it can deliver.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I mean.

That's pretty impressive for $349 (if it's real?? Is it real?)

I'm not going to cheer on drug lords/their family, but I'm impressed at calling out the cost if they delivered something that works at that price.

Dec 6, 2017
US
That fucking commercial is amazing.

"Okay so what's the plan?"
"I WANT TITS *snort*, LINGERIE *snort*....GOLD SHIT *snort* BADASS MUSIC ARHARHARYGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH"
"....shit...okay dude..."

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Neowin. Now there's a name I hadn't heard in a long time. Seems their community is hanging on by a thread these days.

This seems like a rebranded Chinese phone, thanks for the laugh OP.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
What could possibly go wrong?
That fucking commercial is amazing.

"Okay so what's the plan?"
"I WANT TITS *snort*, LINGERIE *snort*....GOLD SHIT *snort* BADASS MUSIC ARHARHARYGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH"
"....shit...okay dude..."
He probably wasn't even talking about the commercial, but whoever was working with him just had to make do.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But it's a phone ad, why would it be NSF-oh...

Also shouldn't it fold with the screen folding inward to protect it from scratches like the Gameboy Advance SP?

Oct 27, 2017
Who would have thought there's be a market in conning has-bins into selling garbage electronics.

Seems like this is the same trick that Soulja boy tried.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say this is a money laundering scheme, but why wouldn't 2019 give us exactly what we're seeing here?

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I get the commercial is going for blatant sex appeal but like, if you didn't know that was a phone, what the fuck in that ad tells you it's a phone? They never show the screen or anyone using it, and I think they only show it being opened once? It could be a book, a wallet, some kind of makeup kit, just wtf not even a clip of the girls using it to take selfies or group shots which would have fit in with the "everyone is being sexy" theme while still showing wtf the product is lol

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
200w.gif

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Haha.. the fuck?!

Buy one as a collectors item, not to use it. Cause it won't last long i think.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
The money that would go to the Escobar family would be just as dirty as giving money to Apple or google or Samsung.

I don't keep up on drug lord lore anyway but yeah...

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, so you get a 1800 dollar phone if you can manage to convince them you've got a YouTube channel? 😅

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so you get a 1800 dollar phone if you can manage to convince them you've got a YouTube channel? 😅
Only downside is that you potentially piss off a group that has one of two employees list the following in his credentials: Former accountant and chief of assassinations of the Medellín Cartel.