• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
My BOI Crash again makes the top 10. Can't stop this train.

I need to know dem WW numbers doe. Prolly gotta need to wait until multiplat launch and hope for the best.

Apex88

Jan 15, 2018
I expect GT Sport will be between 550k-600k (total) by the end of the year. It really depends if the title is part of soft bundles when stores are adding value to other big bundle releases (GoW, Spider-Man etc.), plus Black Friday and Christmas.

Oct 27, 2017
The interesting tidbit from GamesIndustry.biz is that PS4 software sales are only 7.8% down year-to-date, which paint a solid picture considering last year Q1 had Horizon Zero Dawn, For Honor, Ghost Recon Wildlands and also more contributions from a bigger number of console exclusives such as Gravity Rush 2, Nioh and NieR Automata (versus Shadow of the Colossus and Ni no Kuni II this year).

God of War release is most likely going to turn around that year to year drop.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Mario Kart dales are impressive, it might reach 20 or 25 million combined with the Wii U sales at the end.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
There was a Labo ad this morning around 7:45am during Good Morning Britain, it was a good advert, a lot better than the cringe worthy Mario Kart and 1 2 Switch adverts.
Yeah I don't think that Nintendo realise that the 1-2 Switch adverts actually put a lot of people off buying a Switch. They're truly dreadful and pure cringe and make the Switch look like nothing more than a novelty. Nintendo UK did 'casual' adverts so much better back in the Wii/3DS era - I remember Ant & Dec etc.