• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Not at all, I wasn't doing any kind of generalisation. It just didn't take me long to see that you shared a similar opinion on gaming as the other guy, that's all.
but you did . you called him a sony fanboy for merely laughing at a stupid joke , you need to take a chill pill and relax. people can laugh at a joke without being generalized . knock it off and grow up.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
I really don't understand the joke that is making people laugh out loud ITT. It was a silly comment that didn't make sense to me...

I mean, it's not hard to understand, and I'm sure you understand it too.

Any time someone criticises Labo's performance -> it's too soon to comment
Any time someone praises Labo's performance -> yeah nice start, it's doing well

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, it's not hard to understand, and I'm sure you understand it too.

Any time someone criticises Labo's performance -> it's too soon to comment
Any time someone praises Labo's performance -> yeah nice start, it's doing well

We've got a general warning to stop with this but thanks anyway.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AESVI has been publishing for some weeks the new GSD (Game Sales Data) chart, which features digital downloads. Nintendo and Bethesda still haven't agreed to share their digital sales data.

Top 50

PlayStation 4 - 35
Nintendo Switch - 10
PlayStation 3 - 2
Xbox 360 - 2
Xbox One - 1

Click on the link for more data (there is a top 50 for each platform).

https://www.ilvideogioco.com/2018/04/30/god-of-war-si-scaglia-sulle-classifiche-italiane/
Pacmannnn

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unless there's a price cut I think Labo will be forgotten in the coming months, it's too early to release it in Switch's life. At this time I think majority of Switch owners are hardcore fan which isn't the audience for Labo, paying $300 + Labo is too high of a barrier for casual and kids right now.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Unless there's a price cut I think Labo will be forgotten in the coming months, it's too early to release it in Switch's life. At this time I think majority of Switch owners are hardcore fan which isn't the audience for Labo, paying £300+ Labo is too high of a barrier for casual and kids right now.

A family Christmas LABO bundle (the variety kit) for the price of the Switch at present (£279) would do wonders IMO.

Although it's not up to me, I would have released LABO in June or July, when the kids break up at school for their long summer holiday. I have a feeling it would capture the at home Mums and Dads more so than releasing it a week ago.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean why would you buy a Xbox when you can get a PS4 that most of your friends co-workers also own ?

Some people really were thirsty and still are to call Labo a flop as soon as possible.....even though they know it cant be really compared to regular software releases and the target audience for the most part still has to purchase the console.
That's why MS is pushing for cross play, it's obvious.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
People should be less afraid of Labo being successful, saying it had a nice debut in france isnt wrong

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...god-of-war-defeats-donkey-kong-to-remain-no-1

In just one week, the Switch version of the game already accounts for nearly 17% of the total number of copies the game has sold in the UK (physical units only). The game originally launched on Wii U in February 2014 and is the fifth game in the Donkey Kong Country series, which first began on the SNES in 1994.

That means it is a third consecutive week at the top for PS4 exclusive God of War. The game's sales fell 56% week-on-week, yet it retains the top sport comfortably. It's the first time since The Last of Us: Remastered in July 2014 that a Sony published title has scored three consecutive weeks at No.1.

With nothing major coming to market this week, there's a good chance that the action game will secure a fourth straight No.1.

Last week's Nintendo Labo products meanwhile take a tumble. The Variety Pack drops from No.3 to No.13 with a 62% sales slide, while the Robot kit has vanished from the Top 40 entirely.

1. God of War
2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
3. Far Cry 5
4. FIFA 18
5. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
6. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
7. Fallout 4
8. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
9. Star Wars Battlefront II
10. Super Mario Odyssey

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
[Week 16, 2018] GOD OF WAR (SONY COMPUTER ENT.) - 96,000 / NEW
[Week 17, 2018] GOD OF WAR (SONY COMPUTER ENT.) - 62,000 / 158,000 (-35%)
[Week 18, 2018] GOD OF WAR (SONY COMPUTER ENT.) - 27,000 / 185,000 (-56%)

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
+53% on DKCTF Switch's FW in comparison to the Wii U version is good. Probably expecting better results elsewhere but it's still good IMO.