• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Looking at the older Switz charts it seems like Nintendo is doing great there, were they always strong there?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah MTA looks like it has had a solid start. Nothing spectacular or headline worthy but it's got the series back on track after the Wii U misstep. Just waiting on US numbers but I don't see anything to indicate that it'll sell poor there.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Excited to see Crash performance today. Hopefully at the top.

Don't disappoint me Switch/Xbox bros and sisters :P

Grads

Oct 25, 2017
Week 25 France
1. Mario Tennis Aces
2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
4. Mario Odyssey
5. Zelda:BotW

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My son being French, Japanese and American better grow up to like Nintendo or I'll be disappoint.

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...-overtakes-the-crew-2-to-score-eighth-uk-no-1

The Activision game rose 21 places on the back of its release for PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. This week the Xbox One version was the best-selling version, but only just - it beat the Switch edition by 250 copies. The Crash remake - which includes visually improved versions of the first three games in the franchise - was a surprise success when it arrived on PS4 last year. The UK physical sales alone totalled more than half a million copies.

[...]

The game's improved performance means that the big new entry this week had to be satisfied with second place. The Crew 2 by Ubisoft has so far failed to impress the critics, and the game's launch sales are less than 25% of what the original game achieved back in December 2014.

[...]

The arrival of new Crash versions and The Crew 2 - plus continued steady sales of FIFA 18 during the World Cup - means that Mario Tennis Aces tumbles from No.1 to No.4. The game's sales dropped by 53%, which is a decent performance for a game in its second week on shelves.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Switch seems to be doing pretty decently in Europe at the moment despite the fairly bare release slate. I think we'll see some impressive sales with Pokemon which is easily their biggest HW more in Europe.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox version of Crash barely outsold the Switch version ....that's not bad for the Switch version considering the usrbase difference and UK being a stronghold Xbox One market.

Expecting the Switch version to have better legs though.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Well we got a drop % for tennis. No hint for numbers tho lol.

Wow at crash on xbox. Wonder if itll be higher in the US

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Xbox version of Crash barely outsold the Switch version ....that's not bad for the Switch version considering the usrbase difference and UK being a stronghold Xbox One market.

Expecting the Switch version to have better legs though.
Based on core console demographics, I'm actually shocked the XBO version outsold Switch based on physical sales alone - I expected it might be the case if digital sales were included though.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Would be nice to know crash sales this week. Crazy ps4 version sold 500k in the UK alone. So much for the crew having so many MAU. Never believed the claim that game was popular.

Wonder why the "game pass effect" is wears off after the first week of sales?