• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
I am talking about GoW rising from no.6 to no.5 this week bro :)
I know I'm just making sure you understand it's a 7 day old thread

Edit wait wtf ok now I look stupid

Added new top ten
Code:
LW    TW    Title
1    1    Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
NE   2    LEGO The Incredibles
NE   3    Octopath Traveler
RE   4    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
6    5    God of War
4    6    FIFA 18
2    7    Jurassic World: Evolution
5    8    Mario Tennis Aces
8    9    Far Cry 5
7    10   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Last edited:

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Again Nintendo has managed to make their first-party titles a must-buy for every new Switch console sold. Like GTAV is bundled with every PS4/XB1, BotW, Mario Kartodyssey or Splatoon seems to testify about Switch sales.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detriot out of the top 10? I really want to see where that landed this week because it still has a lot of momentum here in the UK. At least, that's what I'm seeing.

Grads

Oct 25, 2017
Did no one buy Captain Toad :( so is that next weeks charts?
In fourth place there is a big re-entry in the form of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. The Wii U game has been remade and updated for Nintendo Switch and 3DS. The Switch version accounted for 93% of the sales, while the 3DS version just 7%. The game's opening week sales were 40% lower than what the Wii U version managed back in 2014.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I wonder if we will ever get Crash WW numbers. Last time was shortly after PS4 launch.

While the numbers going forward may be relatively small the legs will last for a long time now that it's on all platforms, Steam sales ect. I don't think it will drop from charts before the next game hits likely late next year.