• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
didn't notice Doom had been charting again.

Is that from a price drop, or switch version, or something?

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
didn't notice Doom had been charting again.

Is that from a price drop, or switch version, or something?

It's been charting on the lower end for a while IIRC, as we know from Disidia's numbers it only takes a few thousand copies to chart and DOOM is a quality and cheap (it's like £10 and has been for a while now) game now so it gets those few thousand sales in that situation.

The Switch version at £40 might sell like a dozen copies every week too so every little helps there too I guess lol.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Happy to see Monster Hunter World beasting. I'm already put 65 hours into the game. It's so damn good that I took off a day from work just so I could get some more hours in.

SLB1904

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And people were challenge me when I said mhw will do 5m ltd and I was still wrong

OP
OP
Bruno MB

Bruno MB

PAL Charts Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Monster Hunter: World is having an incredible performance that not even the most optimistic person would have ever dreamed of. With digital it is already comfortably over 100,000 units in the UK.

John Bender

Oct 27, 2017
chartnfsz4.png

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Isn't that a bit on the lower end of the predicted range? Thought 4U sold around 24K, giving MHW a number < 96K? Could be wrong though

I'm pretty sure the range for 4U was 16-20k, so no I really doubt it got anywhere near 100k FW. Zhuge would've said something to that effect if it did. Especially since he said 'just under 4x.' So even if 4U was 25k it would not mean a 95-100k FW for MHW.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What is the attach ratio of Odyssey and MK8 in UK? That can tell us a bit about how Switch is selling weekly.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ps4 putting in work in the top 10.

Amazing to see 2015's SFV still selling well enough to chart. That AE edition is legit!

zomgbbqftw

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
Genuinely great hold for MHW. Digital is going to be huge as well, I really hope GfK can cut a deal with Sony and Microsoft to get digital sales figures because right now we're missing ~40% of the UK software market.

Suw4rbox

Alt-Account.
Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Genuinely great hold for MHW. Digital is going to be huge as well, I really hope GfK can cut a deal with Sony and Microsoft to get digital sales figures because right now we're missing ~40% of the UK software market.

I think I've heard that they'll be including digital figures in the charts from 2019.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo too. I know their digital share is smaller, but it is interesting to know how much it is growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.