• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am under the impression that Skyrim, DOOM, an NBA 2K18 actually did really well for themselves on the Switch.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rubbish. The games in the top ten this week (shooters, sports games and GTAV) were never the ones that had 65-35 splits, they were always much closer. The biggest difference this year are the FIFA PS4 and AC:O XB1 bundles, which are skewing both splits in the same way the FIFA XB1 and AC:S PS4 bundles did in previous years.

Compared to pre X release and now Xbox splits seem to be a little stronger, do remember sales go up drastically as we lead up to Christmas, the largest disparity is obviously down to games included pack-ins.

GTA (PS:XBX) :
58:39 - 7th Oct
60:36 - 14 Oct
59:38 - 21st Oct

57:41 - 2nd Dec onwards
52:46 - 9th Dec
54:44 -16th Dec

FIFA18 (PS:XBX) :
61:35 - 7th Oct
64:31 - 14th Oct
63:32 - 21st Oct

66:28 - 2nd Dec
57:30 - 9th Dec
56:34- 16th Dec

AC (PS:XBX) :
60:40 - 28th Oct
50:50 - 4th Nov
42:58 <-- X release
44:56 - 18th Nov
47:53 - 2nd Dec
47:53 - 9th Dec
52:48- 16th Dec

BF2 (PS:XBX) :
55:44 - 18th Nov
69:30 - 2nd Dec
69:31 - 9th Dec
55:44 - 16th Dec

COD (PS:XBX) :
57:42 - 4th Nov
53:47 <-- X release
56:43 - 18th Nov
57:43 - 2nd Dec
55:45 - 9th Dec
56:44 - 16th Dec

Week 40 - 7th Oct
https://twitter.com/postabargain/status/917313223380127744
Week 41 - 14th Oct
https://twitter.com/postabargain/status/919855550405468160
Week 42 - 21st Oct
https://twitter.com/postabargain/status/922386345582059520

Week 48 - 2nd Dec
https://twitter.com/postabargain/status/937653038973620224
Week 49 - 9 Dec
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1990211/
Week 50 - 16 Dec
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2260250/

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Traditionally yes Nintendo 1st party SW performs well on Nintendos platforms but let's not change history here. Outside of a couple of platforms (like the wii U which was a total failure) 3rd parties sell more than 1st parties on Nintendos platforms.

Honestly what was really expected? Nintendo went all out and released some of their biggest hitters. Not only that but they knocked them out of the park with 2 of them being front runners for GOTY. Meanwhile they're mostly competing with super late ports from 3rd parties. Nintendo was always going to sell the most SW this year.

This is such a low quality shit post. Not only do you attempt to stir people up but you also not so subtlety accuse them of being fanboys in the same breath.

You also did nothing to back up your argument but instead just used an appeal to authority. "I assure you I'm not the only one with this opinion". I assure you that their are plenty who don't as well. Ok now we're at impasse, what great discussion!

You've shown no data, very little logic and don't name the supposed people or devs/pubs who supposedly back up your position.

At least the people arguing against you are attempting to give specific examples and date for their position.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Honestly.

In the UK, which this thread is about, the Switch is not moving substantial 3rd party software from Western publishers.

That's not a controversial statement and it's absolutely accurate

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Benji knows what they're talking about. The question is if 3rd party pubs like these not-so-big results.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Compared to pre X release and now Xbox splits seem to be a little stronger, do remember sales go up drastically as we lead up to Christmas, the largest disparity is obviously down to games included pack-ins.

Week 40 - 7th Oct
Week 41 - 14th Oct
Week 42 - 21st Oct

Week 48 - 2nd Dec
Week 49 - 9 Dec
Week 50 - 16 Dec
Looks like Sony has nothing to worry about, looks like random noise to me. Maybe will have a better picture next year.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
You can look at previous PAL threads after Switch release... there are data for 3rd party performing bad on Switch.

I'm not sure what are you asking? Some excuse to back up the bad performace?

Which ones exactly? Also what does that mean for total 3rd party sales?

There have been some failures (massive ones in the saw of FIFA 18), there have been some decent performances and there have been some successes. Actually breaking it down and discussing these points is what makes a conversation.

I feel like we're kind of retreading the old arguments from the wii generation. Which 3rd parties games have actually sold less than would have been expected? Most of them are late ports are low budget efforts. There is so little to judge switch 3rd party sales on. Comparing that to sales juggernaughts like Mario kart, Mario and Zelda doesn't tell us anything.

Let's look at some examples.

FIFA 18 - clearly a massive disappointment. It was released at the same time as the other consoles and it's a decent port (though it's online is pretty awful).

Skyrim - it's a port of a 6 year old game which is available on 360, PS3, PS4 and xbone and has been for years. It also sold really well on PC. Not only that but it was just ported again last year. It was never going to move huge numbers on switch. It seems to have had a good start in the US and has performed well on the eshop. It's pretty hard to judge without knowing expectations and exactly how much it has sold.

WWE - as stated above it's a terrible port and was also late. It was never going to perform well.

NBA2K - we have PR saying the pub was happy with its sales. Sure it's PR and could be misleading but it's hard to use it as an example when the people who made it said it performed well.

Doom - Yet another late port. It's hard to be excited about a game releasing a year late which is a downgrade on the original (even though yes it's portable). It's sales are no doubt disappointing but that's what you get with late ports.

LA Noire - It sold 20% opening week just behind the xbone version in the UK where the switch hasn't been overly strong. Not a breakout success but it didn't perform any worse than other platforms.

Sonic - performed better on switch I believe. Hard to ask for more.

Minecraft - appears to have strong sales on the eshop. Without data it's impossible to judge though.

SFII - massive success that has sold far more than it ever deserves to.

Bomberman - a pretty average entry in a franchise that isn't a big seller. Again it sold far better than anyone would have expected.

Xeno verse - seemingly had a slow start but has went on to post very good numbers and continues to show strong legs.

Mario and rabbids - Massive success that looks set to be a multi million seller. It did use a Nintendo IP so I can see why it would be discounted.

Looking at that list I agree it's hardly been a breakthrough in terms of 3rd party sales. Looking at the games that have released should we have expected much more?

I understand big companies like EA not clamouring to jump on board. I don't expect the switch to suddenly receive all the big 3rd party games. I do think there are some promising results there and at least enough to entice some 3rd parties to want to support the switch.

Deleted member 5727

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is such a low quality shit post. Not only do you attempt to stir people up but you also not so subtlety accuse them of being fanboys in the same breath.

Whoah there. Benji is a highly respected member here and doesn't deserves that sort of hostility. It sounds more like you're the one stirring the pot.

I didn't hear any accusation about fanboys in his post. Maybe you're defensive.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if I told you Benji may be also talking about US sales.

For the record US sales for Western pubs on Switch seem quite a bit better in the US from the public data.

I'm still not impressed with it on that front but it seems to be a better situation than the UK at least

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not at all surprised it's upsetting some people but I assure you I'm not the only one in sales with this opinion

Whoah there. Benji is a highly respected member here and doesn't deserves that sort of hostility. It sounds more like you're the one stirring the pot.

I didn't hear any accusation about fanboys in his post. Maybe you're defensive.

Read that post again. "I'm not surprised it's upsetting people", show me anyone in this thread who was upset to warrant such a response. He is calling into question the bias of other posters simply because they disagreed. All I saw was people continuing a discussion and providing some counter points (without necessarily totally disagreeing with Benji).

There is nothing to be defensive about. I hadn't posted in this thread and wasn't the one being referred to. I just don't like people's opinions being dismissed like that especially without actually making a counter argument.

I'm not going to continue to be drawn further into this. I took issue with that post and I've said my peace. It doesn't need to continue to derail the thread. It may well have just been a misunderstanding I can see that.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017

Week 40 - 7th Oct
Week 41 - 14th Oct
Week 42 - 21st Oct

Week 48 - 2nd Dec
Week 49 - 9 Dec
Week 50 - 16 Dec
No, a few percentage points difference is nothing.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Take 2 said that they were extremely pleased with 2K18 sales, I guess that's the more important thing.

Just dance Switch is the best selling SKU according to Ubisoft.

We don't have a lot of data for Skyrim. Slow start in the UK around 6k FW, but over 100k for its first 10 days in the US. Those are retail sales only. It also topped the e-shop worldwide.

Like I said earlier, LA Noire did well compared to the other versions and can be the 2nd best selling SKU. What's your conclusion on this ?

Doom had a slow start it is true but it was the same with DBX2 and it sold very well.

I talked about Fifa earlier and WWE2k18 released lately on Switch without much coverage.

All data provided above except for Skyrim are from a worldwide standpoint, not UK only. It would be similar to comparing GT Sport in US to European countries. Skyrim opening at 6k FW in UK is supposed to be doing well? What did it sell afterwards? Any legs? This is the kind of point I think Benji was referring to. Skyrim VR did more than Skyrim on Switch FW. Has Switch sold more hardware than PSVR in UK?

The UK represents less than 5% of the Switch owners given the last numbers that we got in September. We must then be careful with our analysis because the sample isn't representative.

Plus I gave actual data a few posts back. In November, we got 2 games releasing day and date on all 3 platforms : Sonic and LA Noire. Two very different game, you'll admit.

Sonic Switch was the 2nd best selling SKU and LA noire represented 20% of the overall sales (the XB1 version, 28%). Given that I am not seeing how the Switch is struggling compared to the other versions.

Are these still UK? Also what are these games doing now?

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read that post again. "I'm not surprised it's upsetting people", show me anyone in this thread who was upset to warrant such a response. He is calling into question the bias of other posters simply because they disagreed. All I saw was people continuing a discussion and providing some counter points (without necessarily totally disagreeing with Benji).

There is nothing to be defensive about. I hadn't posted in this thread and wasn't the one being referred to. I just don't like people's opinions being dismissed like that especially without actually making a counter argument.

I'm not going to continue to be drawn further into this. I took issue with that post and I've said my peace. It doesn't need to continue to derail the thread. It may well have just been a misunderstanding I can see that.

I can see how the post could be read that way but it wasn't my intention. I just knew it could be seen as a controversial statement.

That said I think you are the first person on GAF or ERA to ever accuse me of "shit posting"

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I can see how the post could be read that way but it wasn't my intention. I just knew it could be seen as a controversial statement.

That said I think you are the first person on GAF or ERA to ever accuse me of "shit posting"

I'm well aware of your standing in sales threads and I'm quite a fan of reading your posts in NPD. I'm not suggesting you're a bad poster, I took offence to that one post and as I said I can see how I may have misunderstood your intentions.

Far too often in these threads people's opinions are dismissed or accused of bias and it does little but stifle the discussion.

Im also well aware that my posting style often comes off as confrontational but I don't really intend it that way.

Deleted member 5727

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Read that post again. "I'm not surprised it's upsetting people", show me anyone in this thread who was upset to warrant such a response.

"Warrant such a response"? Come on, it's not like he slapped you in the face. He just suggested that some people may be upset by what he's saying. You know what that is? It's common sense. Some people won't like to hear that Switch isn't moving a lot of 3rd party software (in the UK). It's kind of bad news. People don't like bad news. So of course some people will be upset. If you're asking for evidence of particular posters being upset, I'd point to your own attacks on the messenger.

You said he was sh*tposting and calling people fanboys. He came nowhere near close to that. You were way off base.

Anyhow, I'll let this drop. It just bugs me when people attack posters who are in the industry and bring insight to the thread. If you don't like the insight, argue against it, but keep it respectful.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
I remember just a few months back on GAF, someone said that Crash wouldn't sell well on the PS4 alone because the audience of that console was too mature enough to buy such a game. And then he argued that Ratchet PS4 flopped. Fun times.

I remember arguing on "the other site" for months pre-release that Crash would utterly clean house sales wise, and was basically laughed at.

Last edited:

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, some games will do well to OK on Nintendo systems, but I truly doubt people in the UK buys a Switch to play Fifa or NBA games, and as you can see in top Nintendo games, they want Mario, Zelda ect.. , and there is nothing wrong with that. We go through this every Generation, No need to defend it.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Playstation on Europe is unstoppable, XBox can't do anything to gain share at this point.

This was a big miscalculation MS made last gen. They actually made some inroads in Europe (mainly in the UK obviously) but seemed more preoccupied with trying to get a foot hold in Japan then trying to build a bigger base in the EU.

Whilst MS neglected the EU, Sony made all the right moves with the PS4 and are now in a supremely dominant position that will be hard to budge. Sony has always been strong in the EU but i feel like right now they might actually be stronger than ever. The PS4 is killing it.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, some games will do well to OK on Nintendo systems, but I truly doubt people in the UK buys a Switch to play Fifa or NBA games, and as you can see in top Nintendo games, they want Mario, Zelda ect.. , and there is nothing wrong with that. We go through this every Generation, No need to defend it.

There are Nintendo games on one side and there are S-tier games on the other side. I mean, BotW, Odyssey and MK8D are such great games that they would have sold a lot on any platform. However, Fifa is selling way better than Pokken for example, Skyrim and LA Noire better than FEW or currently better than Xenoblade or Arms. It is not an blind bias, 3rd party games can move software if the quality and the simultaneity of the release are here.

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
There are Nintendo games on one side and there are S-tier games on the other side. I mean, BotW, Odyssey and MK8D are such great games that they would have sold a lot on any platform. However, Fifa is selling way better than Pokken for example, Skyrim and LA Noire better than FEW or currently better than Xenoblade or Arms. It is not an blind bias, 3rd party games can move software if the quality and the simultaneity of the release are here.

These moments will come. Hopefully, you are right.

Btw, didn't Fifa 18 release at the same time?

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
These moments will come. Hopefully, you are right.

Btw, didn't Fifa 18 release at the same time?

That's a point I began to develop earlier in the thread, yearly franchises (mostly sports franchises) have a strong "consummer inertia". Consummers buying Fifa 17 on PS4 will likely buy Fifa 18 on PS4. That can be explained by the more casual demographics that plays such games and the social aspect that pushes consummers to play on the same platform as their friends.
We saw this gen that very often each iteration is selling better than the previous one. There is a strong, loyal userbase on these platforms.

Fifa skipped Nintendo platforms for a long time now. In that regard, Fifa 18 is crushing the catastrophic Wii U sales of Fifa. So basically, people buying Fifa on Switch are mostly people who wouldn't have bought it otherwise. Given its legs, the next iteration will likely sell more and more rapidly. But it needs time to build an audience, especially in the middle of a generation because of the status quo. For example, after years of struggle, FIFA managed to grab PES audience with the shift to HD consoles. I am sure that Take 2 is having this approach with the Switch, they are probably happy because they have a good fondation (and a potential important growth) for their franchises on Switch.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It didn't. Only Forza 7 got a bump during X's launch week. Nothing else.
On an absolut base, Forza 7 and Fifa 18 got a bump.
On a relative base, basically all third party multiplatform games got a bump (bump as a lower WoW decline compared to other platforms).
But this is nothing out of ordinary. When people buy new hardware, they tend to buy Software along side.
Happens all the time.

Crash isn't 100% confirmed for Xbox One.
I'm willing to take that bet and it kinda is part of my whole point.
Exclusive = currently not on one or more of our competitor platforms.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
Benji didn't make a controversial point if you observe UK sales. Only 1st party SW games are charting.

I'm not seeing Doom in the US charts, nor German. Not seeing any third party in Spain's November top 10.

Switch seems to be doing well in the UK/Europe and US with its major titles and system. It's been a great recovery from the Wii U. I'm not sure why people can't be happy with that.

imt558

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On an absolut base, Forza 7 and Fifa 18 got a bump.
On a relative base, basically all third party multiplatform games got a bump (bump as a lower WoW decline compared to other platforms).
But this is nothing out of ordinary. When people buy new hardware, they tend to buy Software along side.
Happens all the time.

From my point of view game which moved few places or stayed at the same place got a bump during X launch. And that's only FIFA 18 and Forza 7. Other games for Xbone dropped few places. So, that's not a bump

Last edited:

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Benji Seeing as you are specifically referring to UK, I agree with you that for the most part third party games aren't selling well in this region. However, I am interested in your take on the curious case of LA Noire. It's a game that I consider firmly representative of the Western 3rd party games that we are discussing, yet it seems to have done quite well, pulling in a 20% share of sales, only 8% lower than the XB1 version. The thing that differentiates this game from the other games released physically on the system (Doom, Skyrim, WWE, NBA, Dragonball Xenoverse 2) is that this was not a late release compared to PS4/XB1 while the other games were. Do you think it's possible that the curious success of LA Noire relative to the other 8th gen systems could tell us something about the nature of Switch owners in the UK? For example, I would hypothesise that UK owners of the Switch largely consistent of multiplatform owners, and that the majority of people who is interested in the games that got a late port had already played it elsewhere. If this is the case, then it could explain why LA Noire fared better than other third party games: it wasn't a late port, so people who are interested in the game hadn't already played in on their 8th gen home console, and therefore the Switch version wouldn't be a double or triple dip.

Of course, then there's FIFA, which seems to pull in relatively better numbers as time goes on but will never get to the level of performing decently I'd think. However, I think there's something too be said for the fact that the FIFA community needs time to transition: obviously FIFA went on a 5 year hiatus on Nintendo systems, and therefore the FIFA userbase is on other systems. It therefore takes time for those audiences to transition, something that can be seen somewhat in the higher percentages Switch pull in compared to before, but is more pronounced in the Japanese market, a market where Switch adoption is going just a tad faster than in the UK, where FIFA Switch opened at less than 1/4 of the PS4 version but has, in the weeks following release, climbed up to half of the FIFA 18 PS4 lifetime sales.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
German BIU Sales Awards for November 2017: https://www.biu-online.de/blog/2017...sten-computer-und-videospiele-in-deutschland/
  • Call of Duty: WWII (PS4) >500K
  • Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4) >200K
  • Gran Turismo Sport (PS4) >200K
  • Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) >200K
  • Call of Duty: WWII (XB1) >100K
  • F1 2017 (PS4) >100K
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of War (PS4) >100K
  • Need for Speed: Payback (PS4) >100K
  • Splatoon 2 (Switch) >100K
  • Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PS4) >100K

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
German BIU Sales Awards for November 2017: https://www.biu-online.de/blog/2017...sten-computer-und-videospiele-in-deutschland/
  • Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) 200K
  • F1 2017 (PS4) >100K

one of the most interesting thing about PAL charts.

COD sold insane, first time ever a game sell 100K first month on XB1, and PS4 sales are something too... Origins is doing good.

Let's go Mario and Splatoon :D

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
  • F1 2017 (PS4) >100K

Are the figures quoted lifetime or just from November alone?

I get triggered whenever I see NFS payback charting anywhere...

LOCK

Oct 25, 2017
Guys it's ok to have differing opinions now because of the lack of software numbers and their availability.

If Switch gets FIFA 19 then that will solve the FIFA argument.

And just because a game doesn't chart doesn't mean it sells bad, games can be long term sellers. A lot of people forget that (especially with NPD).

I don't like that some people call this the UK thread, it's PAL for a reason.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
  • F1 2017 (PS4) >100K
SWBF1 also reached the Gold award in its opening month, and reached the platinum award in December. We'LL see if SWBF2 can do the same.

Splatoon 2 finally reached 100k! Splatoon on Wii U got its gold award in the month of September, so about the same time as Splatoon 2.

SMO continues to sell well, and gets the platinum award to show for it. Will it get the sonderpreis (500k) as well? It might, unless they stop tracking games after a period of time.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
  • F1 2017 (PS4) >100K
That's great for GTS.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Benji Seeing as you are specifically referring to UK, I agree with you that for the most part third party games aren't selling well in this region. However, I am interested in your take on the curious case of LA Noire. It's a game that I consider firmly representative of the Western 3rd party games that we are discussing, yet it seems to have done quite well, pulling in a 20% share of sales, only 8% lower than the XB1 version. The thing that differentiates this game from the other games released physically on the system (Doom, Skyrim, WWE, NBA, Dragonball Xenoverse 2) is that this was not a late release compared to PS4/XB1 while the other games were. Do you think it's possible that the curious success of LA Noire relative to the other 8th gen systems could tell us something about the nature of Switch owners in the UK? For example, I would hypothesise that UK owners of the Switch largely consistent of multiplatform owners, and that the majority of people who is interested in the games that got a late port had already played it elsewhere. If this is the case, then it could explain why LA Noire fared better than other third party games: it wasn't a late port, so people who are interested in the game hadn't already played in on their 8th gen home console, and therefore the Switch version wouldn't be a double or triple dip.

Of course, then there's FIFA, which seems to pull in relatively better numbers as time goes on but will never get to the level of performing decently I'd think. However, I think there's something too be said for the fact that the FIFA community needs time to transition: obviously FIFA went on a 5 year hiatus on Nintendo systems, and therefore the FIFA userbase is on other systems. It therefore takes time for those audiences to transition, something that can be seen somewhat in the higher percentages Switch pull in compared to before, but is more pronounced in the Japanese market, a market where Switch adoption is going just a tad faster than in the UK, where FIFA Switch opened at less than 1/4 of the PS4 version but has, in the weeks following release, climbed up to half of the FIFA 18 PS4 lifetime sales.

How many 3rd party Switch games that launched physically on the same date as the Xbox One and PS4 versions did we have so far? I am counting three titles (FIFA 18, Sonic Forces and L.A. Noire).

FIFA 18 sold miserably on the Switch but like previously mentioned the last FIFA title on a Nintendo console was in 2013 and most people buy the game to play FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team). Unless EA keeps supporting the Switch and manages to build an userbase on it I can't see FIFA ever becoming big on Nintendo hardware.

Sonic Forces in general sold poorly but the split in the UK was 41% for PS4, 33% for Switch and 26% for Xbox One.

The split for L.A. Noire was like you mentioned already 51% for PS4, 28% for Xbox One and 20% for Switch.

If I forgot a title please let me know but judging the Switch's 3rd party performance from old ports that are being sold at full price is not showing the full picture imo.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
How many 3rd party Switch games that launched physically on the same date as the Xbox One and PS4 versions did we have so far? I am counting three titles (FIFA 18, Sonic Forces and L.A. Noire).

FIFA 18 sold miserably on the Switch but like previously mentioned the last FIFA title on a Nintendo console was in 2013 and most people buy the game to play FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team). Unless EA keeps supporting the Switch and manages to build an userbase on it I can't see FIFA ever becoming big on Nintendo hardware.

Sonic Forces in general sold poorly but the split in the UK was 41% for PS4, 33% for Switch and 26% for Xbox One.

The split for L.A. Noire was like you mentioned already 51% for PS4, 28% for Xbox One and 20% for Switch.

If I forgot a title please let me know but judging the Switch's 3rd party performance from old ports that are being sold at full price is not showing the full picture imo.
Yeah, that's what I feel as well. As I mention in the post you quoted, it feels like Switch audience does better with new releases than with late ports compared to expectations, and that may be because its audience as of yet consists of multiplatform owners who already played those late ports.

I think there are two more lego games: Undercover, for which Switch had thr largest share iirc, and Marvel super Heroes 2 or something like that, for which it had 18%.

Status
Not open for further replies.