• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
https://nintendoeverything.com/paladins-confirmed-for-switch-launches-next-week/

Paladins is official for Switch. A listing on the European eShop reveals the release, which is slated for June 12.

European Switch owners can pre-load Paladins – Founder's Pack right now for £24.99. The offer should be extended to North American users soon as well. A free-to-play version of Paladins will be offered later this year, but the Founder's Pack allows for early access, the ability to immediately unlock all Champions and their voice packs now and forever, and contains exclusive cosmetics.

Ex-Psych

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo: eh they already know, might as well announce it now.

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh that's definitely smart. Put the Founder's pack up but delay the free-to-play version until later.
Make dat money.

feroca

Banned
May 12, 2018
Great game, though I already own the Founder's Pack on Xbox One. Hopefully it is cross-play between Xbox and Switch so that the boyfriend can jump-in.

OP
OP
BY2K

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Can a mod change the title to something like: "Paladins confirmed for Switch, Founder's Pack release June 12th, F2P later, 60FPS/Crossplay"?

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Crossplay? First you had my curiosity, now...

I'm already a founder on the PC version Can I import stuff?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn, they actually got the game running at 60fps on the Switch? Impressive work, Hi-Rez.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Did not see this comming, was expecting a "AVAILABLE NOW" kinda thing during E3.
Never played this though, how good is it? Last thing I remember hearing was that some P2W stuff got added a few months ago?

Anon27

Oct 25, 2017
June 12? That means it suppose to be a shadow drop. I'm sad that it got leak. Hopefully there is gyro control

bdwnfn99

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely grabbing this, excited to try it out! Also there's no way Blizzard couldn't get Overwatch running on Switch if they'd actually give it a try. Excited to see Hi-Rez do this and hopefully force the hand of other devs to bring similar games to the platform. These are fun times as a Switch owner.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it'll even be in the E3 Direct now. Maybe as part of a trailer/montage?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Fortnite launches that same day, the eShop is going to crash and burn hard

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
60fps and cross-play along with released on the day of Nintendo's E3 showing make for an impressive announcement. Gives me hope for a potential Fortnite BR available straight away kind of announcement.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Assuming it's console Crossplay and not PC/Switch, seeing as PC/Xbox Crossplay for Paladins isn't a thing yet.

Either way, this is fucking HUGE for Hi-Rez.

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
60fps and cross play makes this a sweet deal. Sounds like a really solid port, so hope it holds up.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting and happy to hear it seems like a competent port. A lot of titles coming out soon so not sure if I'll give it a shot at launch or wait to the F2P version.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So wait if we already own a founder pack on another co sole diner get this free on seitch June 12th? Or do we need to buy again or wait for F2P??

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow it's like we had NO IDEA this was coming... like NONE
Looking forward to its development

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Bummed at the lack of gyro mention, but pleasantly surprised and impressed by the 60fps mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.