• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

40142724013_b28df71759_h.jpg

Atlas, Man out of Time, will be the next Frontline Champion in Paladins.

When you play as Atlas, you'll feel his incredible control of time in every ability. He can summon a wall that slows time for enemy bullets and arrows. He can rewind time for himself… and for opponents. And with his ultimate, Atlas can even banish his foes from the space-time continuum.
And I haven't even begun to talk about Atlas's incredible gun arm. It's a perfect piece of future-fantasy technology, a truly unique weapon with four different firing modes depending on how long you charge each shot. Adapt to any combat situation as you unleash a precise single shot, or a close-range burst of energy.

We're offering a free bundle for PlayStation Plus Members for a limited time! With the Paladins PlayStation Plus Pack, you'll wield guns and magic with eight free Champions. Choose from a deadly assassin, a cursed lawman, a self-important knight, and more. You'll also unlock Voice Packs for your eight free Champions, plus 10 skins and bonus cosmetic content including a Mount!

New skins for Imani and Lian:

40142723993_ce2b4175c5_h.jpg

32165469497_594b95c1f3_h.jpg

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/02/19/paladins-unleashes-a-new-frontline-champion-atlas/

Last edited:

JED BARTLETT

Oct 27, 2017
Belfast
Played way too much of this recently. Really really like it.
He looks alright, still think Imani is a bit OP and a good Terminus can ruin your day.
But they've been releasing content at a steady rate, maps characters and events, though all the events have pretty much sucked.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Kinda kills me that they've had so many sci-fi skins with no sci-fi maps where they'd look appropriate. I guess they're trying to keep the maps more lore-friendly than the skins, but... come on, just one?

OP
OP
NeoRaider

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Kinda kills me that they've had so many sci-fi skins with no sci-fi maps where they'd look appropriate. I guess they're trying to keep the maps more lore-friendly than the skins, but... come on, just one?
There probably will be one in the future. I don't mind it honestly.
I see that many players are against sci-fi, but i like these skins so much. Furia's skin is amazing. And this new Imani skin looks just epic.