• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Announced on the Nintendo Direct Mini

Hope that this game is good

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Well, yeah. That's great cause I was just thinking about playing this earlier today

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
I was hoping for a shadow drop on todays Direct but then I lost hope since the Direct didn't seem to have been announced. But now it is! Awesome

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Love Zwei & Orta, but going to wait for impressions before jumping on this. Cautiously optimistic.

Oct 27, 2017

The surprises keep coming

hqg-2449.gif

Not to sound ungrateful to LRG, but is every AA game this gen gonna get the limited print business?

Please, Sega. Don't pull this shit with the HOTD remakes. Please.

OP
OP
sibarraz

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
hqg-2449.gif

Not to sound ungrateful to LRG, but is every AA game this gen gonna get the limited print business?

Please, Sega. Don't pull this shit with the HOTD remakes. Please.

To be fair, SEGA doesn't publish these games, so isn't up to them how they will be published. These new games are made by small publishers who probably don''t have the distribution networks to release physical games on retail

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Any info at all on how long this timed exclusivity is? Would love to play it on a platform where I can get trophies/achievements honestly. I've got so much to play on my Switch at the moment, I don't need PD on the go...

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
So as a fan of Sega Space Harrier, Sin and Punishment and Kid Icarus Uprising, do you recommend me this game?

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Really want to know if this is good or not. And whether there's a mode to play in the original low poly style?

I gotta set up my Saturn sometime.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited for this, wife got laid off so not gonna buy this right now, but for those who have never played it, this is a short game, if I recall less than 3 hours, going from my child brain when on Saturn

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Almost downloaded it without a thought, then realized I wanted to hear physical news, then saw it's Limited Run and it would be a while before It actually releases, then realized I have a lot to play already and the wait wouldn't be that bad.

I am conflicted.

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, SEGA doesn't publish these games, so isn't up to them how they will be published. These new games are made by small publishers who probably don''t have the distribution networks to release physical games on retail

Wait. Sega isn't publishing this or SOR4? Is it like a Shenmue deal, where they sign off and call it a day?