• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 8, 2017
Yep. Don't sleep on this as this is a steal at this price.

Also for those outside of the US, especially EU, it seems the game is available on GamePass as well but via a different route.
I think there is a bug as the game can be played via GamePass but you need to search on the MS store, not with the GamePass search engine.
I've tweeted Xbox/XboxGamePass about it. Hopefully they fix it

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what was the trick to unlock the stuff in Pandora's Box without playing the game? I remember reading something in a thread here on resetera, but I don't remember exactly. If I recall it had something to do with the Tutorial mode, like entering it and leaving the game on without touching the controller? The tutorial would fail and would start again creating a loop, but the problem with this was that if I leave my controller untouched , it disconnects from the console after a while and the game auto pauses.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me what was the trick to unlock the stuff in Pandora's Box without playing the game? I remember reading something in a thread here on resetera, but I don't remember exactly. If I recall it had something to do with the Tutorial mode, like entering it and leaving the game on without touching the controller? The tutorial would fail and would start again creating a loop, but the problem with this was that if I leave my controller untouched , it disconnects from the console after a while and the game auto pauses.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Beat the game on any difficulty or play for 5 hours (in-game) or more.

If you want to cheese it: retry any mission 20 times to unlock Sub Scenario 3 in Pandora's Box. This mission loops forever (and the enemies never attack), so just leave it on overnight and quit out of it when you're done. If you accumulate 20+ hours, you'll unlock literally everything in the game.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks!

iyhZhXY.gif

RiZ IV

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got an XSX a couple of days ago and this was the first game that I tried out. Playing Orta in 4k was one of the reasons I had really wanted an Xsx and boy I am not disappointed. This game still plays like a dream and with the visual upgrade it legit looks like a modern game. Perhaps not AAA quality, but certainly a very very nice. I haven't gone through the game since its initial release so I had forgotten how fun the gameplay is. I love how they incorporated elements from Panzer Dragoon Saga's battle system into this( swinging around enemies, dragon types). It certainly has a bit of a learning curve, but once you figure out the use of dragon morphing, it becomes really fun. Such a great send off to a fantastic series.