• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wanna sell my pal copy of panzer dragoon orta, what would be a reasonable price to ask? Thx everyone

might make someone happy

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Purchased it from the store since I can't find my disk at all. I'm wondering if the game will look like the original press images that were used for the OG Xbox?

It'll look better. All the 'HD' shots for the game were released earlier in development and lacked the final, improved, character models.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit I forgot all these were coming out the same day. I might have to get this over conker, real shit!

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I wanna sell my pal copy of panzer dragoon orta, what would be a reasonable price to ask? Thx everyone

might make someone happy

A quick google pegs it at AU 40-70 on Ebay.

If you're selling it on the cheaper side of that I'll buy it :P Though shipping might be a lot to Australia depending where you are. My current physical copy is NTSC which is a bit of a pain in the arse for all my Australian (PAL) modern consoles.

SO EXCITED TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Less than an hour to go. The waiting brings back memories to when I couldn't wait for the game's release back in 2002. This game was the only reason why I decided to buy an OG Xbox.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A quick google pegs it at AU 40-70 on Ebay.

If you're selling it on the cheaper side of that I'll buy it :P Though shipping might be a lot to Australia depending where you are. My current physical copy is NTSC which is a bit of a pain in the arse for all my Australian (PAL) modern consoles.

SO EXCITED TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!

Hi Paz ( you rule ;) )

It seems that I in fact also have an NTSC version.. which I mistakenly thought was the PAL version. I looked online and it seems you cannot play past level 3 on a PAL Xbox 360? Has that been fixed on the Xbox One X?

I'm looking to sell mine for around 15-20 euro's I don't know how much that would be in Aus currency tbh but I doubt you have need for another NTSC copy. Might just boot up my modded Xbox and play it a bit on there in the meantime :P.

Nov 8, 2017
I don't believe it means there shouldn't be, but that's the reality of what will happen given the numbers.

It's a bit off topic but:
I'd remake Panzer Dragoon Saga because it's a RPG, the genre is not niche like rail shooters. I would provide a DLC with the rail shooters games. Fact is most people would get this DLC even if rail shooters are not normally their thing, because they would have loved SAGA so much and would like to know more about its lore. And they would like these rail shooters (given the remake work is of good quality).
Provide the games as standalone as well.
This way you optimize your production costs and revenue.

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Downloading now, 3.58GB. Upgraded to a One X today just so I could play this at its best, loved it back in the day.

Oct 25, 2017
Any real story focus on this one? I had played 1 and 2 in Japanese on the Saturn just fine, but Saga in English. If it's more akin to 1 and Zwei I'll just grab the Japanese XBL copy for my 360.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kxb5phO.jpg

This game looks ridiculous!! Can't believe how the X makes sweet love to this game.

Oct 25, 2017
Ending the stream... need to get good, and of course not spoil anything if you haven't played the game yet. Looks great, even on the weaker hardware.

flattie

Nov 5, 2017
Any real story focus on this one? I had played 1 and 2 in Japanese on the Saturn just fine, but Saga in English. If it's more akin to 1 and Zwei I'll just grab the Japanese XBL copy for my 360.

There is story to tie the levels together. Some nods to Saga. Nothing critical unless you're really into PD lore/characters.

That being said, the original JP release contained full English text (I imported when it first released) - maybe that holds true for this release.

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
First boss, and you can see little soldiers running around on the decks as you're destroying the airship.

So cool. I never noticed that before.

Oct 25, 2017
There is story to tie the levels together. Some nods to Saga. Nothing critical unless you're really into PD lore/characters.

That being said, the original JP release contained full English text (I imported when it first released) - maybe that holds true for this release.
Oh thank you I'll look in the options after it finishes downloading!
Also buying the JP copy seems to have given me the US copy as well.
RKveHEe.png

So I guess it works out if I ever get an Xbone.

flattie

Nov 5, 2017
Oh thank you I'll look in the options after it finishes downloading!
Also buying the JP copy seems to have given me the US copy as well.
RKveHEe.png

So I guess it works out if I ever get an Xbone.

Might be wrong (it has been many years), but I feel like the language settings in the game were tied to the system language - rather than being selectable from the game menu.

Would be interested to hear how it works for you once you're up and running.