• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
Pretty well made for sure! Main actor was outstanding. I kept hoping the little potato man would be a factor lol.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That was pretty good. At least Jorji showed up in name form.

isual

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should have been merciless. The name on a government document needs to be succinct

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
That was delightful. Really well done.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was this ever announced for consoles? Just noticed it has a PS4 page on the playstation site in my country when I put it in google but I can't find much about it.

Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
Brilliantly done. The audio and visual cues from the game were extremely well realised. Thanks for posting!

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
This was extremely well done. I was hoping he'd let Elisa pass - when he didn't, I kind of figured this wouldn't end well lol.

Also, I thought somebody would've written before me, but still...

Glory to Arstotzka.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
The sound and music especially are incredible.

Was kind of hoping his "next!" would contain a metallic hollow echo though haha.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Very, very good! I think it could be translated to a full feature-film easily.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Oh shit, cool! I'll watch it right away. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Damn, wish it was longer. Really liked it.

Last edited:

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I haven't played the game but that was really well done. Feel like I should play it now, will probably wait till I've forgotten this short though

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was amazing.

I need to play the game now though.

Is that ending a possible scenario in the game??

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
That was amazing.
I need to play the game now though.
Is that ending a possible scenario in the game??
More or less the whole thing is taken directly from the game, which is part of what it makes it so impressive. It's definitely possible to
let terrorists through and have them explode or shoot people; as far as I recall, though, it only ends your day and changes the future plot, rather than killing you like in this film. It's totally possible that I missed such an ending in the game, though, because it's full of events you might never see depending on your actions.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More or less the whole thing is taken directly from the game, which is part of what it makes it so impressive. It's definitely possible to
let terrorists through and have them explode or shoot people; as far as I recall, though, it only ends your day and changes the future plot, rather than killing you like in this film. It's totally possible that I missed such an ending in the game, though, because it's full of events you might never see depending on your actions.

I had no idea it was so deep!

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Cant watch now, does this guy appear in the movie?

latest

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
This was better than it had any right to be. I'd watch even a full length feature movie if it had this level of quality. I was coming to post that it's easily the best film game adaptation so far, and I see few posters above already said the same.

If I must complain about something, it didn't make sense for them to speak Russian, but have all the documents in English. With there was a version of the film where everything was in Russian. On a 2nd viewing, anyone could know what's written there anyway.