• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the live stream and this is putting me asleep. on Twitch lol

They are doing an exercise where they want suggestions of what franchises they want them to do. Not sure if they are stalling for time or what..
Waiting for more 13 minutes before the announcement show starts! This is just like a warm up lol.

Edit: Seems Stellaris leak was real lmao "Maybe some of hte announcements already leaked"

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
EDeVnNuXYAU-g3q.png

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Oh thank the gods. That Stellaris leak was hype as hell.
I'm watching the live stream and this is putting me asleep. on Twitch lol

They are doing an exercise where they want suggestions of what franchises they want them to do. Not sure if they are stalling for time or what..
Paradox presents:

Fortnite
a Lord's Management Game

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Their in-game feedback thing seems really smart. It's worked extemely well in the few Early Access games I've played with it.

Also, $19.99 price to start (going up as it develop). That's real tempting.

and oh shit available today

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
As someone who loves playing devouring swarms i'm not sure federations is my kind of thing.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who loves playing devouring swarms i'm not sure federations is my kind of thing.
Better internal and external politics is something the game really needs. They are also reworking Origins stories and perks so that there is easier to customize your story regardless of your gov type.