• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I so wish it didn't cut from the nice slideshow Harebrained Schemes made. Had a lot of great info there.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Did I ever tell Paradox that my bd is in late November?

53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
HoI4 DLC, WHY FRANCE AND NOT SPAIN FOR THE TRAILER FUCK OFF PARADOX

La Resistance

PORTUGAL CONFIRMED!

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Prison Architect time, new DLC 21st November. Psych ward.

Big new Free PC update with ... bridges

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Prison Architect other expansion in 2020. It seems to be Alcatraz based (prison in an island)

Edit: Cities Skylines coming

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
From the Stellaris: Federations Steam page description

Expanded Federations: With expanded diplomacy capabilities, players can build up the internal cohesion of their Federations and unlock powerful rewards for all members. Whether you join a Trade League, Martial Alliance, or Hegemony, membership can be extremely advantageous.

Galactic Community: Unite the space empires with a galactic senate that can vote on a wide range of resolutions to drive legislative agendas. For example, players can pass a resolution to increase commitments to collective defense or funnel profit towards wealthy elites. Members can also sanction those who defy the community, and enact a single galactic focus. Sway the senate to position yourself as a leader, trading favors and maneuvering, doing whatever it takes to gain influence among schemers.

Origins: Each empire has a story that shapes its path. Give your civilization deeper roots with the new system of Origins. By choosing an Origin, players can flesh out their empire's background and alter its starting conditions. Whether it's Void Dwellers who have abandoned their homeworld to live in perpetual orbit, or a society that worships and protects a powerful Tree of Life, you can lay the groundwork wisely for the seeds of your empire.

New constructions: Construct glorious new projects for your empire like the Juggernaut, a massive mobile starbase that provides a moveable repair base even in enemy territory, or the Mega Shipyard, a new megastructure that can churn out fleets with incredible speed. Offering both tactical advantages and a good dose of shock and/or awe, these are sure to be an asset to any space empire.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm just glad Voidborne civilisation is something the player can start as now (not sure how exactly it's going to work mind you).

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I do really hope Imperator gets good at some point, and I'm glad they're still working on it.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I like the sound of, I dunno, dynamic authored content. I guess that's like CK2's events, but it adds a lot to the game.

Edit: This is a long shot, but If the werewolf game is set in Canada I'm buying it.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I like the sound of, I dunno, dynamic authored content. I guess that's like CK2's events, but it adds a lot to the game.

Edit: This is a long shot, but If the werewolf game is set in Canada I'm buying it.
You are gonna buy it regardless, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
World of Darkness is gonna have a great year next year.

December 4th launch for the Coteries.