• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yjynx

Alt-Account.
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I5Pn1MO.jpg

North America: 8am PDT / 9am MDT / 10am CDT / 11am EDT
UK/Ire: 3pm GMT
Europe: 4pm CET / 5pm EET
Asia/Oceania: 12am JST / 11pm AWST / 2am AEDT

Last edited:

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
Sony has been hyping the press event everyday on Twitter. They must have big announcements.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Glad somebody has taken this OT on.

Let's get the hype rolling!

My predictions:
  • WiLD
    • New gameplay demo.
    • Release window of 2018.
  • GT Sport
    • Reflection on its success so far.
    • Downloadable content roadmap.
  • Dreams
    • Expecting a BIG presence for Media Molecule here.
    • Showing off single-player campaign content.
    • Awkward but successful VR demo.
    • Shadow drop for the BETA.
    • Release window of Spring 2018.
  • Manchester Studio
    • Announcement of their debut VR game.
    • Release window of 2018.
  • Detroit: Become Human
    • New trailer.
    • Release date.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds
  • Indie Game Greatness
    • PS❤️ Indies... business as usual.
  • God of War
    • Release date announcement of March 2018.
    • I feel that people have this game pinned as a PSX 2017 favourite (and it will be shown there), but since the game is coming out early 2018 it needs to be shown as much as possible. I'm also basing this also on what Sony has said about wanting this game to do better in Europe than previous entries in the series. Oh... and Cory retweeted PlayStation's PGW, so there's also that.

Last edited:

Krux

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for firm dates for Detroit Become Human and also God of War. I'm also open to a couple of surprises.

Oct 25, 2017
Subbing for the greatness?

TGS was a let down. I don't really have high hopes for this to be perfectly honest. Not sure why they are even doing one so close to PSX. But alright.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhh...after TGS I'm not expecting much but I have a feeling this year PSExpo will be great. We'll see.

Edit: Hopefully Sony at least focus a little bit on some cool new indie games like they used to do at the start of this gen.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Not expecting a lot of new game announcements, at least from first party. I do think we'll get updates for Dreams and Wild. Perhaps a release date for Detroit as well. Probably a VR segment and a bunch of smaller announcements. I think Sony is going to save their big stuff for PSX.

Nightwing

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish that rumour Sony Japan RPG is True. Well I expect Dreams, GOW and Wild annoucement.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what they could show.

I really don't think we will see TLoU2 there, maybe PSX if we are lucky.

Vyrance

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The game I mainly want to hear about is Wild. We haven't heard much about them in years, besides a few screenshots here and there I think.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Because I have blizzcon on my radar, I totally forgot this was coming, thanks for posting, hopefully I don't forget it again

broflap

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they talk about WiLD, was so interested since it revealed but then news for it stopped coming out

cid85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
European studios mostly I assume? So dont expect any announcements from NA side.

Deleted member 1326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The date and time is pretty bad for me. Right in the middle of the day and I'm usually very busy at work in the end/start of the month.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have hopes that PGW will be what E3 wasn't this year, at the very least for the EU studios.

Dreams, WilD, Detroit.. And Indies!

Mintie

Oct 25, 2017
I know it is a long shot but I'm sticking by what I keep predicting for PGW... Lights go down, audience hushes and then... FROM SOFTWARE presents...

But wait... it isn't Bloodborne, or Dark Souls, but some brand new fantasy RPG that none of us knew we wanted until this very moment... Auditorium loses its mind.

Then we can get on with WiLD, Dreams and all the other nice stuff.

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for some new GOW combat gameplay footage. Hands-on probably will be at PSX.

Also, a Monster Hunter trailer is always appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.