• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
I am willing to bet that there will be a trailer for God of War at PGW. I am also willing to bet that it's not going to show anything new.

PhilouFelin

Account closed at user request.
Oct 25, 2017
Dreams has been missing from trade shows for too long. I need a new trailer !!

Oct 25, 2017
Predictions

-God Of War Trailer with release date
-Detroit Trailer with release date
- Indie games
-An update on WILD

These are my realistic expectations

WanPisu

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Closer than I want to believe. A day before an exam aswell, I'm not gonna get distracted AT ALL.

Expectations? Mostly updates with a few surprises.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Hi all. Nice to see my old thread recreated here.

My personal guess is that on top of refreshed update on Dreams, WILD, Q1 2017 titles...
In terms of announcements, this will be the coming-out party of Sony's internal PSVR initiatives.

It's been 2 years since Manchester Studio was set-up. Feels like it's ready for something.
Also maybe one or two external first-party investments on PSVR.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
3 days

jGfBVJz.gif

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Because of that other thread I'm now expecting Death Stranding.

This can only end in disappointment.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping for more DQXI western news. Also western dates for the Switch Builders and Heroes I&II pls.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Man, I'm still at work at 5PM, shit. Gonna be hard to dodge spoilers for another 4 hours. Will there be a spoiler free thread for us working joe's?

Gemeanie

Oct 27, 2017
SEA
If this year's E3 where Undertale port was the biggest deal is as big as half the story then that's not much to expect right?

I'M HYPED

ZeroEx

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the majority of announcements will be new IPs or existing ones getting sequels.

To hard to predict anything at the moment.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Get ready for 15 minutes of fifa 18 exclusive mt for ps4!

So this starts just as i get back frin my gym workout i am cautiously optimietic about those new revealed titles

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon
Never has PGW been so hyped up by Sony... which sucks because it's a hype train I wasn't planning on boarding.

Now I'm all in. Bring on FF7r footage and KH3 release date. I'm ready. I'm sure I can't possibly be disappointed...

right?

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Release date for Detroit is inevitable,I don't think Part 2 will be there,God of War more gameplay, maybe release date,please more Wild and Dreams,of course new IPs

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Well I'm hyped, the positive vibes around here are infectious. Show us some surprises, Sony!

Status
Not open for further replies.