• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
http://www.tmz.com/2019/03/16/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-leaving-neverland-michael

Paris Jackson was hospitalized Saturday after she attempted suicide -- and family sources tell us it's due in large to the fallout from "Leaving Neverland."

Law enforcement sources tell us police and EMS responded to Paris' LA home at 7:30 AM. We're told Michael Jackson's only daughter slit her wrists. Our sources say she was transported to a hospital and placed on 5150 hold. She's currently in stable condition.

Sources with knowledge tell us Paris did this in direct response to the allegations made against her father in "Leaving Neverland" -- a documentary in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse MJ of molesting them as children.

Story developing.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
That's really fucking sad. :(

Hope she is OK and gets the help she needs

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Jeez. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have a pedophile for a father. That's an awful thing to reckon with.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck man, I hope she'll be ok. Poor girl. Those kids need all the help they can get at this time.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen the documentary, is she in any way implicated? Or is it just people taking their disappointment and anger at Michael out on her?

(Edit) misread which Jackson it was.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
That's so sad. Hopefully she's able to get a support system to help her through what I can only imagine to be a tragic, confusing time

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People shouldn't be targeting her and she shouldn't feel burdened to the point of doing this, hope she get's the help she needs.

Jul 18, 2018
The recent documentary must have brought up so many mixed emotions from her and she probably was getting a lot of hatred from others scorning her... rough.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought his kids would never have it easy.

I hope for the best for her going forward

Anaron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A lot of people suspected this might happen, having to deal with the fallout of your monstrous father :(

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very sad. I hope she can come to terms with it and realize that she doesn't have to be a reflection of her father, she is her own person.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Poor girl. The people blaming her for what her father may or may not have done are fucking scum.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Jeez. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have a pedophile for a father. That's an awful thing to reckon with.
Yeah MJ's actions have left a devastating impact on many people, including his own children. I hope she recovers and cope with all this well.

I really wonder if the Jackson kids know something they havent been telling others
She was born in 98. I doubt she was aware of anything.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
This is so messed up. She shouldn't hold herself responsible for her father. I can't imagine what it must be like to be her.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This is horrible, She isn't responsable of al the vile shit his father did. Hope she can recover and live her own life at peace.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't seen the documentary, is she in any way implicated? Or is it just people taking their disappointment and anger at Michael out on her?

(Edit) misread which Jackson it was.

the only time she's mentioned in the documentary is right before Jacksons Trial, about how distraught Jackson was over the trial that at a dinner the night before, she was playing with his hands asking for his attention, but his mind was a million miles away and he didn't even notice. The documentary isn't about the Jackson family at all, it's about Wade Robson and James Safechuck. The vast majority of the documentary doesn't mention any other Jackson but Michael, and none of them but Michael are disparaged.

Judging from her twitter account, tabloids have been hounding her recently trying to get her to talk about the documentary, when she keeps coming out saying she has nothing to say. Sounds like another case of trash tabloids being awful publications.

Ahhthe90s

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

So now Era is just takingTMZ's word? I mean the amount of bandwagon shit that happens here is so comical, automatically jumping to conclusions through shitty headlines.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Poor girl, can't imagine the mixed emotions she's going through & undeserved hatred she has to deal with. I hope she can pull through.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
It appears the TMZ article is false, and the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.