• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
OAGaction.gif

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Not gonna hate her for doing weird shit and getting views. Like why the hell are you (generally speaking) watching her stream this shit? Lol.

Anyways people have weird fetishes. Maybe they like it when this person rubs a towel with a comb to some weird audio delay/reverb shit going on. Honestly I'd have to be high to watch this hahah.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
When I saw that this thread was bumped, I knew exactly what those NSFW tags were.

Seriously, don't open them. It's absolutely disgusting.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Digusting, wtf.

Last edited by a moderator:

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That second tweet in the nsfw is pretty dumb....dogs hump. The first one on the other hand is going to be a no.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
stay tuned to find out twitch's official stance on bestiality for the popular.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
A dog sniffing someone's ass and putting the humps to something isn't really all that uncommon.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
That's uh... weird.

Is that something could be totally an accident?

Cause I have never seen a dog do that before, at the very least, go right for it.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
... How was she even allowed to have any pets after the first incidents from a few months ago?

What a massive continued failure on the parts of Twitch and the authorities.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Both of those clips really don't show anything besides an overeager dog... Gross? Yes. But young boy dogs especially do stuff like that. It's not like she had her clothes off, or that she didn't get him to stop. Plenty of real controversies with her and pets, no need to get worked up over the not real stuff

s y

Nov 8, 2017
wasnt expecting that lmaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
welcome to dogs
why are people shocked

Welcome to human, not able to divert from the clearly questionable scenario and letting the dog do whatever.

The dog was curious and for some reason went to do whatever it was doing, but if I started doing yoga and let the dog go and sniff my private parts I would stand up immedieatly. Don't know how can she stay and continue to let that behaviour happen for longer than a sec.

Also putting it in context with past behaviour of pets, doesn't feel like you should shrug that off (i.e. that's just what dogs do).

Again, not disgusted by the animal, but the person.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Most people would probably tell the dog to stop at some point during the 15 seconds.

Eh, didn't watch the entirety and didn't have any sound on, but yeah, agreed.

Either way, a bit gross for people to sit here and act like she's trying to fuck her dog on twitch just because they don't like her.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
Probably because the problem is more that she sat there and let it lick her crotch on stream. That's why people are shocked.
Welcome to human, not able to divert from the clearly questionable scenario and letting the dog do whatever.

The dog was curious and for some reason went to do whatever it was doing, but if I started doing yoga and let the dog go and sniff my private parts I would stand up immedieatly. Don't know how can she stay and continue to let that behaviour happen for longer than a sec.

Also putting it in context with past behaviour of pets, doesn't feel like you should shrug that off (i.e. that's just what dogs do).

Again, not disgusted by the animal, but the person.
i mean, i do think its weird
but no shes not letting her dog stay there for a whole 15 seconds, like c'mon. her response is delayed but she tries to push it away
im not going to go accuse her of doing weird things based off of finely selected clips
also twitter videos are the worst thing ever, even with good internet

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
A dog's gonna sniff an ass and hump a leg

I mean, it's definitely fuckin' strange to look at but there's plenty of definitive shit to drag her for. If this happens on the regular then sure.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The entire clip was only 18 seconds. Dogs do shit like this. If you want to hate on this girl for tossing a cat go head but these videos aren't really showing abnormal dog behavior.

And exaggerating times frames to make it longer than it was is....strange.
breh i'm not gonna sit here with a stopwatch watching a video of a dog all up in some girl's cooch all I know is it lasted way longer than anything normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.