• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

Mod Edit: Edited out tweets and added in article

Popular Twitch streamer Alinity Divine is being accused of animal abuse following a viral clip from her stream showing her throwing her cat over her head. Alinity is mid-match playing Apex Legends when her cat Milo appears to step onto her keyboard. Alinity then picks up the cat with both of her hands and throws it over her head. When asked about her cat on-stream, Alinity responded that "I didn't think anyone would notice it."

After the Twitch clip showing Alinity throwing her cat went viral, a second clip of Alinity putting her cat at risk was found. The clip shows Alinity tricking her cat into licking vodka from her lips. Alcohol of any type is toxic to cats and even a small amount can be poisonous or result in permanent liver, kidney, or nervous system damage. High alcohol content drinks like that of vodka are known to be especially dangerous for pets, who cannot process alcohol as humans can.

UPDATE: Alinity commented on these clips:

For those who don't know regarding cats and alcohol, here's what happens when cats drink alcohol:

Even tiny amounts of alcohol can cause:
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Kidney failure
  • Liver failure
  • Metabolic acidosis (too much acid in the organism)
  • Respiratory problems
  • Cardiac arrest
  • Death

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
The alcohol thing is stupid, but the first one is harmless. A cat will rather willingly fly outta your hands dangerously than being set down gently.

This sounds like someone has bone to pick.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking hell, she needs the ban or something. But also, a Keem tweet? C'mon OP, you know he's a douchebag.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
This is shitty, but this [campaign to get her banned] is also being perpetuated by shitheads like fucking Keemstar and alt-right assholes.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Are we pretending Twitch doesn't enable terrible people of all genders here? C'mon. The dude that beat his wife and Dr. Disrespect both got reinstated, didn't they?

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Horrible person makes good point.onion

She deserves a ban as do many others. Why companies don't go full Ronan the Accuser on dummies and scummies, I'll never understand

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
3uNfCc6.gif

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Strong alcohol like vodka and animals is not a good fuckin' combination... wtf

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
That's really dumb.

But I'll give her the benefit of doubt that she didn't know it could probably kill her cat.

But still extremely dumb.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with her? This is proof that morons and sociopaths can be one in the same.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Nov 13, 2017
Edit: deleting my post because everyone keeps replying to the front page and not to any of the other pages. Hope she learned her lesson and doesn't do this again.

Last edited:

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
The cat-fling thing can easily be a fun/safe/normal routine with a pet, but that behavior re: the vodka is both dangerous and shitty. It could also be a bit done with water, but you still shouldn't make the appearance of harming an animal.

All that said, what's with "FEMALE" in the title? This situation reeks of targeted right-wing harassment.

Last edited:

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Alinity again? Fucking hell. I think cancel culture is toxic asshattery that should be banned from discussion like loli games, but why is Alinity still around?

Are we pretending Twitch doesn't enable terrible people of all genders here? C'mon. The dude that beat his wife and Dr. Disrespect both got reinstated, didn't they?

Are you....are you preemptively "both genders"-ing this thread or did OP edit the post?

EDIT: Oh I see, it's in the title.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I literally trained my pet to avoid alcohol if it ever smells it and this piece of shit is blatantly spitting it in her cat's mouth??! 😡

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The footage shown in the video is definitely gross and she needs to be held accountable for that but why does the title specifically refer to her as a female Twitch partner? I don't get that OP.

Edit: beaten like twice whilst I was typing lol.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Probably more her being young and attractive for viewers gets her more leeway than say someone who doesn't have that going for them regardless of gender.

Dumb to do not just on camera but in general. She might have been drunk with the kiss but still dumb. What would be next for her? Letting her cat lick chocolate from her hand?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
That's really dumb.

But I'll give her the benefit of doubt that she didn't know it could probably kill her cat.

But still extremely dumb.
If you're not explicitly aware that alcohol is dangerous for pets, if that's something that you need to learn about then you shouldn't be a pet owner. She shouldn't be a pet owner.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Damn, that poor cat thinking it's getting food/treat/kisses then seeing that reaction. :(

That's also my face when I drink vodka straight, too.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
If she's willing to do this shit for humors sake on camera, she probably mistreats it anytime it becomes mildly inconvenient for her off camera too. Some people shouldn't have animals, they just use them as fashion accessories or some shit.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
That's shitty, but the "female" in the thread title is also pretty fucking stupid.
The cat fling was not even that serious. Also that's definitely water in a vodka bottle. She's just trying to flex.

I think OP linking to Keem and putting "female" in the thread title is more suspicious.

#1 - I changed the link to a streamable, relax.
#2 - I already asked a mod to change the title to just Partnered Twitch Streamer, didn't mean nothing by it, jesus.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I don't deal with cats to correct me if I'm wrong, but is the first thing actually dangerous to a cat? I feel like I seem them jump from much higher distances than that on Twitter all the time.

The vodka thing is messed up. Did not know cats were sensitive to alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.