• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Holy shit she just chucked that thing God damn , easily could've just jumped behind that ledge and moved that cat like a normal person or if you're cat fucks up your game on stream that's a pretty great story lol what a dumb move

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
New page.

Twitter text
Hey everyone, I understand the concern and I am sorry for my lapses in judgement. I shouldnt have gotten frustrated with Milo, but I dropped him on the floor behind my chair. I'm not that strong :P . The Vodka thing was well over a year ago but it was also a stupid thing to do.

I also understand the desire to report me to pet authorities and encourage anyone to do so if they feel pets are being mistreated, by anyone, anywhere. My animals are well loved, and live in a warm and caring home, and I will comply with any authority that seeks to validate this.

I think a lot of people are doing this because they believe they are doing the right thing, so no salt. I dont pretend to be perfect, and I will always try to do better, and improve myself.

-Alinity

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland

maxresdefault.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not offended by the cat throwing.

The alcohol is a real problem and deserving of a temp ban so she gets the point.
Since these clips are simply too short I would need to see more with her reaction to Twitch chat pointing out this really dangerous for her cat to determine if she was aware of this or didn't even think if this might be unsafe.
How big of a moron do you have to be to not know it's bad to give cats alcohol?

We're just making up excuses now.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Where is the defense force now who were sure it was water? As if a cat would react to water like that. Gullible dummies.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks to the mods for keeping the thread open. I understand the toxicity a woman doing something bad on the internet can bring but at the same time I think you guys are good enough at moderation to stop this turning in the wrong direction.

I didn't know how dangerous alcohol was to cats thanks to this thread. Mostly due to the fact that I would never dream of trying to alter my cat's reality with drugs but I'll certainly be ultra careful now leaving stuff around. Also with food, I'm thinking some deserts I may have unwittingly left around could have had alcohol in them.

As for the story, judging by her response she doesn't seem to realise how bad this was. Never a good look on anyone. Maybe she has tons of people telling her she did nothing wrong and shouldn't even say sorry. All streamers seem to have their zealots. I can only hope that she eventually realises how fucking disgusting this is because it's very easy to buy a pet.

Dec 8, 2018
Are some of you guys really giving this idiot animal abuser the pass or trying to dismiss this beacause right wing people don't like her. Fuck that! A idiot that abuse animals is an idiot regardless of politics and a cat or any other animal suffering should not be ok because of the alcoholic thrash owner also having problem with a certain political movement.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Here at twitch we take laws seriously. You showed murder on your stream so we will ban you for 30 seconds

PlainOldJosh

Nov 4, 2017
It's actually surprising to see someone owning up to their shit, recognizing they were wrong and being willing to cooperate should authorities be involved, rather than doubling down on stupidity.

I'm surprised she didn't try the "It wasn't really Vodka" excuse. Although with how the cat freaked out, it obviously wasn't water.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm still confused if dropping a cat from that height, even if it was a toss, could actually hurt a typical cat. I don't have a cat, I don't deal with cats, so I really don't know. I feel like I see then fall from greater heights than that all the time.

The vodka thing seems like the real issue here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
New page.

Twitter text

Pretty strong response to be fair. Doesn't excuse the actions and encourages people to act if they have remaining concerns. Tonally a little cutesy but that's by the by. She'll have to live with the consequences of the rightful attention it draws, and I don't doubt a lot of it will go into the typical disgusting shit the internet brings to women. Can't absolve her of the actions but it's at least a decent attitude to respond with.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Yeah that's fucked up.

Like, I understand that you might not be aware of what certain animals are allergic to or react badly too, but most people can barely even handle drinking vodka straight without feeling awful and wanting to throw up, so giving it to your cat can hardly be a 'lapse in judgement'

I've also seen clips of her saying the N word and some other stuff, so this seems par for the course.

She will just be rewarded with more subs.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Really crazy what Twitch allows on their platform. I really don't care for her apology, good for her, but it's really up to Twitch to make things right this time.

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): Downplaying animal abuse.
Eh, the "throwing" the cat over the head doesn't seem bad. Was a mild fling. The cat is probably fine.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
The worst thing is she knew she was streaming and still did it, imagine what happens when the cameras are off. Poor cat.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Never heard of her and glad because of it. Fuck anyone who hurts their pets with stupid shit like this. No matter how well they're treated prior to this doesn't excuse you doing this shit, absolutely ridiculous.

Oct 30, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate language
Fuck this piece of shit. I hope she gets banned from twitch and I hope anywhere she tries to work at in the future googles her and goes "nah. You a bitch."

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
That alcohol thing was unforgivable, my goodness me, I try to see the best in everyone and I am not saying she can't be changed but if you're doing something like that to an animal, either through ignorance or purposefully, then you shouldn't have animals and therapy and some sort of punishment should be mandatory to try and get to the root of the issues as to why she is doing these kind of things.

She should 100% have her twitch account taken away until her personal issues have been dealt with and she can come back and be a positive influence rather than showing the world this sort of terrible behaviour.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Surprisingly decent apology message; not used to seeing someone at least purport to taking actual accountability for their actions. I hope someone does actually verify that her animals are well cared for. Twitch should still hold her accountable.

Pretty disgusting comments in this thread brushing off what she did as not that bad. Some people here should own up to their ignorance as well.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still confused if dropping a cat from that height, even if it was a toss, could actually hurt a typical cat. I don't have a cat, I don't deal with cats, so I really don't know. I feel like I see then fall from greater heights than that all the time.

The vodka thing seems like the real issue here.

probably not. cats are freakishly agile

but not AAA pet ownership here. whatever reprimands she should get is above my paygrade

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Everyone is blaming the OP to be sexist lol
That's Era for you. Shows where people's priorities are. Screw the cat's health and well-being, am I right? The more pressing matter is that the OP called her a female...when, in fact, said streamer IS a female/woman/lady/etc/etc/etc/etc.

Gonna take a guess here but perhaps OP made mention of the streamer's gender to catch our attention even further since damn near every negative Twitch streamer thread we see ends up being a man/male doing offensive things. We come to expect that.

Personally, I'm far more concerned with someone who dribbled vodka in a cat's mouth and flung it overhead and behind.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
what she did was wrong and it deserves punishment. At least her apology seemed sincere, but if Era has taught me anything then no matter how/when/where you apologize it's never going to matter and the person deserves to be branded as a horrible person for the rest of their life with 0 chance at redemption.

do I think that this person should never work again the rest of her life, like some of you are suggesting? No.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Some ppl should not be allowed to own pets. Her apology means shit, all youtubers, twitch streams already have the apology script memorized for every time they screw up.

Last edited:

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
She can apologize for her behavior and whatever, but that cat really should be taken away from her.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
what she did was wrong and it deserves punishment. At least her apology seemed sincere, but if Era has taught me anything then no matter how/when/where you apologize it's never going to matter and the person deserves to be branded as a horrible person for the rest of their life with 0 chance at redemption.

do I think that this person should never work again the rest of her life, like some of you are suggesting? No.
Well by throwing the cat, she showed that she might not have learned/changed much. Since the alcohol thing is a year ago as you know by reading her statement. Also kicking the dog during stream happened much earlier. So she's been called out on her behaviour before and is now called out yet again because she keeps fucking up. So it's not really the best situation to bring up that people can change, which they do of course. For the sake of her pets, I do hope she does really take this to heart. Not only when the camera is on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.