• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm absolutely amazed that some people in here did not know alcohol is bad for your pets. Wow.

I have a cat, but my family doesn't drink alcohol and we don't keep any in the house. As others have said, I don't think anyone is surprised that you shouldn't give alcohol to animals just as a matter of common sense, but that it's potentially lethal to a cat even in small amounts is something I didn't know before.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned: (3 Days): Downplaying animal abuse
She threw it out of anger at the ground.

She lifted it over her head and chair and dropped it. Even imagining she did it with enough force to be considered a throw, which it wasn't, it could only be an upwards throw as that was the motion of her arms, and not 'at the ground'.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
To anyone excusing the throwing of an animal, you all really need to understand that it isn't whether it was injured or not that matters, it was the fact that it could have been and that she did it at all.

Also not to ignore the animal abuse, but I wanted to signal boost what I posted earlier onto a new page because on top of the shitty animal abuse, I think that a Twitch partner should absolutely not be saying something like this. She seems like a very careless individual in multiple ways, apology or not.

Oneself

#TeamThierry
Oct 26, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Many people don't even understand that alcohol is actually toxic and that it's the reason why you get a "buzz" when you're drunk ...
So I certainly don't expect famous YouTube/Twitch grown up kids streamers to know shit about animals.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
She lifted it over her head and chair and dropped it. Even imagining she did it with enough force to be considered a throw, which it wasn't, it could only be an upwards throw as that was the motion of her arms, and not 'at the ground'.
She lifted it over her head in a dangerous way, flat handed underneath its ribs and tossed it over her shoulder. We did not see her gently drop it, whatever she did was off screen. Even if she did just drop it, she was not holding it in a way to give the cat ample time to correct its landing, and it was being held by her for about a second at most, so it did not even know what was happening.

I would absolutely never hold my cat like that, and I would be willing to stop playing a video game for a couple of seconds to gently ease this living creature that trusts and depends on me off of my lap. I certainly hope most other pet owners would do the same.

If she treats the cat like this on stream, how does she treat it off stream?
This too.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I would absolutely never hold my cat like that, and I would be willing to stop playing a video game for a couple of seconds to gently ease this living creature that trusts and depends on me off of my lap. I certainly hope most other pet owners would do the same.

I am getting the distinct impression that a lot of people here toss their cats. People should have to pass a test before they own animals. Some people just really fucking suck.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta love "apologies" because they got caught, and it could fuck with their income.

Too bad. Fuck them. Fuck twitch too

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
To anyone excusing the throwing of an animal, you all really need to understand that it isn't whether it was injured or not that matters, it was the fact that it could have been and that she did it at all.

Also not to ignore the animal abuse, but I wanted to signal boost what I posted earlier onto a new page because on top of the shitty animal abuse, I think that a Twitch partner should absolutely not be saying something like this. She seems like a very careless individual in multiple ways, apology or not.

Is it true that she said she was "10% black" and that was her justification??? Like wtf.

Edit: Oh my god, she did say it...

Last edited:

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
The cat-fling thing can easily be a fun/safe/normal routine with a pet, but that behavior re: the vodka is both dangerous and shitty. It could also be a bit done with water, but you still shouldn't make the appearance of harming an animal.

All that said, what's with "FEMALE" in the title? This situation reeks of targeted right-wing harassment.

What in the fuck is wrong with you? Blindly flinging cats like that is normal? The idea that it was water is also idiotic given the reaction of the cat.

A bunch of fucking monsters in this thread.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
Idiots think it is fine to toss cats around like they are stuffed animals, and the same idiots wonder why cats can be "assholes" towards humans.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure she was streaming when she posted her "apology" and she's also said she is not the one who posts on her Twitter, her manager does. Meaning it wasn't even her who posted it. I highly doubt she feels bad in the slightest.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
What the fuck is wrong with all the people defending the cat tossing? I really hope none of you have pets. Sure is defense force for anything, even animal abuse.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Wtf dude, get that cat outta there, regardless of what happens to her on twitch I don't give a shit about her but get the cat to a new home.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Why the hell would you do that to your pet? Fuck you lady, give the cat to someone deserving.

Can't stand people that abuse pets.

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
The higher your sub count on twitch, the less likely you are to be punished. Twitch has always been that way and it's awful.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She's a disgusting human being who should have been perma banned numerous times in the past few years.

Fake DMCA take downs, taking pictures of her ass (while it was visible on stream through the phone). Racism (I can call people names because I'm a small part black etc)... The list goes on and on and on.

She's untouchable on Twitch.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Please dont read this as defending the cat throwing cus I wouldn't do what she did. My cat liked to be tossed in to bed though. I would lightly toss em (with the form of granny rolling a bowling ball) up in to the bed, he would be purring the whole time and as soon as he lands he would plop for more pets and love. He would stand on my foot to get me to do this. I would never just chuck my cat out of the way like that though.

Manac0r

Oct 30, 2017
UK
Don't usually comment on topics like this.. But that video just made me hug my cats, give them a treat and thank above they were stranded on my doorstep....

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Please dont read this as defending the cat throwing cus I wouldn't do what she did. My cat liked to be tossed in to bed though. I would lightly toss em (with the form of granny rolling a bowling ball) up in to the bed, he would be purring the whole time and as soon as he lands he would plop for more pets and love. He would stand on my foot to get me to do this. I would never just chuck my cat out of the way like that though.

Did you watch the video?

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
It amazes me there's so many people defending the cat tossing. It's true cats are incredibly agile and can quickly react to a fall, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it happens. Cats can still be injured or fractured from a fall, specially from one where the cat isn't in control, like the one in the video. She also didn't even check if there was something dangerous behind her before she tossed the cat, which could have made the situation a lot worse.

The thing that bothered me the most about the vodka thing is that the way she did it made me think she had done it before.

And holy shit at the "It's fine if I say it because I'm 10% black" line. Talk about doubling down on stupidity.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Huh? I meant what I said, most of the time you'll see people doubling down on their stupidity, which actually makes them look worse, but I'm willing to give credit to people who acknowledge their bullshit and recognize they should try to work and be better. With that said, her past behavior was shitty and she should face consequences, which she mentions in her apology.
She's fake bro

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned: (3 Days): Downplaying animal abuse
I'm not really concerned about tossing the cat but no excuse at all for the vodka thing.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that cat had no idea what was coming and was thrown aside like you'd throw aside trash, it's messed up. Even if it was a soft bed or something back there it'd still be terrible, it just makes it seem like she views the cat as a commodity akin to a stuffed toy rather than a living creature.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this fucking shit stain piece of shit and people downplaying what she did.
What the fuck is wrong with all the people defending the cat tossing? I really hope none of you have pets. Sure is defense force for anything, even animal abuse.
Let's just say if she did this to a dog, the reactions would be different.

aLoneWalker

Attempted to create multiple alt accounts
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
It is easy to apology on words. Not so easy to improve as a person. This person of an unspecified gender didn't prove to have become better.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think I'd have to say this, but don't throw or drop you cats, guys.

And if you need a reason, most cat injuries happen from short falls.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, some of you guys are insane. It doesn't matter that cats are agile and often land on their feet. You don't just TOSS an animal BEHIND YOUR HEAD. It's cruel. They aren't expecting it, you don't know where they're going to land. It's mean.

You better believe I've been frustrated by my cats. I love my cats but they are sometimes very frustrating animals to have. But there's no way I would ever do something like this.

Not even going to comment on the universally reviled alcohol thing.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
My god -that vodka video is so cruel. Cat wasn't expecting to get poisoned just then.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
So glad I stay the fuck out of Twitch. Literally every week there's a thread of a popular streamer doing stupid shitty things.

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Streaming was a mistake. What kind of garbage human gives alcohol to an animal, especially to be "cool" on a fucking stream? Also how the actual fuck can people defend the throwing?

I hope the cat is going to be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.