• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Whether the cat was harmed or endangered isn't the point, I don't appreciate someone disrespecting their pet like that. I especially don't appreciate it being streamed publicly and then condoned. We adopt these animals as family members, not toys.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Apparently cats are sensitive to alcohol, never knew that. Maybe she didn't know either. Pitchforks seem a bit extreme here.
For fucks sake, what you or she think alcohol is? Sure vodka has a lot of water, but it's also primarily ethanol. Would you give ethanol to a small child, or are you aware you shouldn't do that without any additional instructions not to do so. But somehow you wouldn't consider that it could be really harmful to a ten pound cat too? I really don't think one should have any designated knowledge about alcohol and cats specifically, to understand that alcohol is quite literal poison. Does it need to be explicitly mentioned to not give your cat cocaine either? And by the way, even chocolate can kill a cat. I would understand if someone didn't know this, but ethanol? Come on now. Throw some catnip at them if you want to get them high.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
You have to be a very deranged kind of person to willingly hurt or abuse your pet or any animal for that matter. Fuck her. I really hope there are some serious repercussions for that behavior.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it's alinity shes not gonna get banned,and if she gets banned its gonna be for a few days to please the crowd

sad really

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Get this poor cat away from her, it's clearly animal abuse.

Also, SMH at all these brave souls defending her behavious in this thread, I hope y'all don't have pets.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Has she been fucking banned yet?
I better Twitch won't lift a fucking finger. They don't care about people let alone animals.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): downplaying animal abuse
Dang, that title. There is a difference between spitting vodka into her cat's mouth and getting the cat to lick her lips which has vodka on it even though both are dangerous to the cat. You made me think this was some crazy psychopath whereas what she actually did makes her seem negligent and idiotic.

"I shouldnt have gotten frustrated with Milo, but I dropped him on the floor behind my chair. I'm not that strong :P"

Imagine having such a temper that you could harm a companion animal like that, almost as shocking as this piss-poor attempt to downplay animal abuse.

EDIT: Oh, she's been seen kicking her dog when it was annoying one of here cats, too. This isn't some isolated incident, what a vile human being.

I guess you could call this a kick, but I don't see what's wrong with it. It doesn't look like she kicked it hard enough to hurt it at all. Unless you think that kind of prod people do with their hands to redirect their dog's attention to them and stop them from doing things is also morally reprehensible "punching" the dog, or maybe yanking the leash could be spun as choking. Prodding with your hand or foot, I don't see what the difference is as long as it's not excessive and isn't hurting the dog. inb4 I get banned for "defending animal cruelty" I guess.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The cat throwing was uncalled for but spitting the vodka into the cat's mouth was just cruel. That cat needs to be taken away from her.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
The case definitely could have been handled better, and those PETA members definitely were in the wrong and that payout is fucking pathetic, but it seems a bit disingenuous to use that as an example of how they are rounding up and killing pets.

Is it not true that they also run some of the most kill happy shelters? Last I looked into this I found a lot of the information around PETA to be highly disturbing. Maybe I will have to look into it again, but my understanding was that they have some disturbing policies and are quick to kill animals.

As for the stealing pets and euthanizing them thing... It has happened, but I don't think it is a policy or anything. Just the actions of a few twisted people who work for the organization.

My current impression is that they are still a source of evil in the world.

Last edited:

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
An helpful tip for some of you.

She even knows the correct way to support a cat when you lift it. Good job, guardian.

I stopped watching Twitch a while ago due to their abysmal standards for their platform, and so far that decision has constantly been reaffirmed. My only hope is that the cat is able to be taken from that environment. Chucking a cat over your head is abuse. Tricking it into licking alcohol off your lips is abuse. If you don't understand why these actions are abuse, you should not own an animal. Empathy is required.

If anyone is looking for lots of great advice on cat care, I would highly recommend checking out Helpful Vancouver Vet on youtube.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I guess you could call this a kick, but I don't see what's wrong with it. It doesn't look like she kicked it hard enough to hurt it at all. Unless you think that kind of prod people do with their hands to redirect their dog's attention to them and stop them from doing things is also morally reprehensible "punching" the dog, or maybe yanking the leash could be spun as choking. Prodding with your hand or foot, I don't see what the difference is as long as it's not excessive and isn't hurting the dog. inb4 I get banned for "defending animal cruelty" I guess.

I guess you could say the streamer dropped her cat instead of flinging it. I guess you could say she playfully tricked her cat instead of harming it. I guess you could shrug off animal abuse that easily.

So my answer to your comment is this: Bollocks. You don't kick a fucking dog under any circumstances ffs. If you wouldn't do it to a child, you don't fucking well do it to a defenseless animal that loves you unconditionally. And yea, your comment is every bit as bad as those earlier in the thread.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
I guess you could say the streamer dropped her cat instead of flinging it. I guess you could say she playfully tricked her cat instead of harming it. I guess you could shrug off animal abuse that easily.

So my answer to your comment is this: Bollocks. You don't kick a fucking dog under any circumstances ffs. If you wouldn't do it to a child, you don't fucking well do it to a defenseless animal that loves you unconditionally. And yea, your comment is every bit as bad as those earlier in the thread.
Do you not put a collar and leash on your dog and pull on it when your dog is doing something it shouldn't like eating garbage or running into traffic? Is it wrong to prod your dog--poking it with your hand firmly but not painfully--as you say "no" to stop it from doing something dumb or is your issue that she used her foot and therefore it's a "kick"?

Wonderbrah

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Dang, that title. There is a difference between spitting vodka into her cat's mouth and getting the cat to lick her lips which has vodka on it even though both are dangerous to the cat. You made me think this was some crazy psychopath whereas what she actually did makes her seem negligent and idiotic.

That wasn't a kick. That was a tap with her leg. This is asinine.

Wonderbrah

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Downplaying animal abuse
Do you not put a collar and leash on your dog and pull on it when your dog is doing something it shouldn't like eating garbage or running into traffic? Is it wrong to prod your dog--poking it with your hand firmly but not painfully--as you say "no" to stop it from doing something dumb or is your issue that she used her foot and therefore it's a "kick"?

It's called disciplining your dog. Unless disciplining is considered animal abuse.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
She threw her cat and she kicked her dog. She's a terrible, animal-abusing, person. End of.

Actually no. Most of the time she walks by my side with no collar or lead. If she's doing something wrong I click my fingers and say "off" and she stops. Never tried kicking or yanking her, though, so your method might be just as effective.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
She threw her cat and she kicked her dog. She's a terrible, animal-abusing, person. End of.

Actually no. Most of the time she walks by my side with no collar or lead. If she's doing something wrong I click my fingers and say "off" and she stops. Never tried kicking or yanking her, though, so your method might be just as effective.
Dang, glad you got an absolute angel of a dog that listens to verbal commands every single time without fail. Most dogs are not that cooperative, unless they're the specially selected graduates of professional training programs, like guide dogs or something.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That video makes it look like she drops the cat not throw it based on her arm movement but the giving the cat alcohol is just stupid. It's common sense to not give an animal alcohol. This pitchfork culture though is strong.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
It's called disciplining your dog. Unless disciplining is considered animal abuse.
Jeeeeeeesus. I would've thought the reaction to this kind of behaviour is black and white. Yet somehow people are seeing some grey areas in where her behaviour is okay? Absolutely unbelievable. Makes you really lose faith in humanity.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a cat owner, the first clip wasn't bad. Cats are amazing acrobats. I'm guessing the cat landed fine and wasn't hurt in the slightest.

The second clip is super fucked-up, though.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Lock this stupid fucking person up for life. FUCK these people and her cult worshiping followers.

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't this the streamer who married some canadian dude to get a green card and then dumped him after she got it?

If she's this casual about doing fucked up shit to her animals on stream I can only imagine what she does to them when the cameras aren't watching.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Looking at more videos its clear why she's getting the support she's getting here and other places. Sad desperate guys give her money and she say's their usernames on stream and they magically think they have a shot with her. Imagine excusing animal abuse because of a delusional fantasy.

Gilbals

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): downplaying animal abuse
I don't know who this person is, but after looking at the clips:

Cat Toss: dickish and dumb, but in no way a threat to a cat. Not animal abuse. Sling it against a wall, then we'll talk.

Vodka Kiss: Alcohol is incredibly dangerous for cats, like chocolate to a dog, but a small amount is not harmful. If anything it a drunk idiot goofin. Not a big deal. Calm the hell down. Stupid, but not malicious animal abuse.

Dog "Kick" : Using your toes for a scare jab to get a dog's attention is not kicking a dog you guys. I play box with my dog by weaving and gently tapping him with fists while he boxes back at me. Am I punching my dog? Lock me up bois, absolute abuser here for playing with my dog. It's just getting the dog's attention. Not abuse.

These animals look like they're pampered to hell and well groomed. They have free roam and not crated in their own piss wimpering. The animals clearly want to be around her and love her, so they don't fear her. Abused animals fear the abuser.

Overall judgment: Not animal abuse.

Get off your high horses. Especially since putting a saddle and bridle on a horse would be abuse to you people.

Ban me so I can go play with my dog.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
She's a terrible human being and should be banned for sure, but twitch is a cesspool and as long as these morons are making them money they won't care. Hope the cat gets relocated to a safer environment.

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know who this person is, but after looking at the clips:

Cat Toss: dickish and dumb, but in no way a threat to a cat. Not animal abuse. Sling it against a wall, then we'll talk.

Vodka Kiss: Alcohol is incredibly dangerous for cats, like chocolate to a dog, but a small amount is not harmful. If anything it a drunk idiot goofin. Not a big deal. Calm the hell down. Stupid, but not malicious animal abuse.

Dog "Kick" : Using your toes for a scare jab to get a dog's attention is not kicking a dog you guys. I play box with my dog by weaving and gently tapping him with fists while he boxes back at me. Am I punching my dog? Lock me up bois, absolute abuser here for playing with my dog. It's just getting the dog's attention. Not abuse.

These animals look like they're pampered to hell and well groomed. They have free roam and not crated in their own piss wimpering. The animals clearly want to be around her and love her, so they don't fear her. Abused animals fear the abuser.

Overall judgment: Not animal abuse.

Get off your high horses. Especially since putting a saddle and bridle on a horse would be abuse to you people.

Ban me so I can go play with my dog.
Thank God you're not the judge here.

You clearly know nothing about animals. They love their owners unconditionally. That's the worst part. Their behaviour will change, sure. But they will always see you as a person they love and trust as you're the provider.

You literally acknowledge the harmful effects of alcohol and then in the same sentence you say it's fine. It's vodka which naturally has a higher percentage so even a small amount can have bad effects. Thankfully it's probably okay as she said it was a while ago and the cat is still around (unless there are issues we aren't aware of).

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
She's a terrible human being and should be banned for sure, but twitch is a cesspool and as long as these morons are making them money they won't care. Hope the cat gets relocated to a safer environment.

Yep. There are so many toxic streamers with absolute garbage fanbases that banning the one in the OP would just be a drop in the bucket. I mean Ice Poseidon and his crew were free to run around for years and years doing sociopathic shit and it wasn't until the gaming media at large started reporting on it that they did anything about him.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
It baffles me how many cat owners in here are perfectly okay with yeeting their cat over the back of their chair.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
I always shudder to think what these people would be like off-camera when they have the balls to do this type of stuff live on stream?

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Who hasn't tossed their cat around? Vodka thing is bad though
Me? I've never tossed either of my cats, mainly because I love them and I know they don't like that, and also because I'm not an asshole. Every single poster in here acting like tossing cats is fine are embarrassingly awful human beings who should never be allowed to live with animals.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
It's depressing to have to explain this to people who should know better, but even spitting "just" water unexpectedly like that into a cat's face could easily be dangerous. Cats can be super sensitive to upper respitory issues, including pneumonia. This sort of trick is totally different from things like using a mist sprayer to train/scare a cat away from something they're not supposed to be doing, even if the in-the-moment reaction could look similar. And all this is a billion times worse, and legitimately in abuse territory, if it's actually alcohol.

Me? I've never tossed either of my cats, mainly because I love them and I know they don't like that, and also because I'm not an asshole. Every single poster in here acting like tossing cats is fine are embarrassingly awful human beings who should never be allowed to live with animals.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm referencing situations like this if I say a cat-toss can (note the conditional) be a fun activity for the cat. I've known probably half-a-dozen cats in my lifetime who absolutely loved this sort of routine. They were almost all younger, and me and almost everyone around me was initally uncomfortable with it, but it was the sort of thing the cat would mew for, the same way they mew for wet food or chase time. By the same token, some cats hate even being off the ground, it all depends on the cat. The circumstances in the streamer's video are obviously different; it was done in frustration, with the cat caught off guard, and it was done blindly with the cat's orientation not taken into account (all of which make it more dangerous/careless/mean-spirited).

Last edited:

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Cats yeet all over the damn place on their own volition. I've had a cat use my head as a springboard before.

Just to be clear, there's a difference between a cat acting crazy with mid-air flips at 3am on their own, and doing it to them unexpectedly because you're frustrated. I'm not saying you're specifically defending that sort of mistreatment, but we've gotta spell it out in a convo like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.