• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SchroDingerzat

One Winged Slayer
Sep 24, 2018
I love what Divinity 2 paved the way for is slowly being implemented on more games. Hopefully this becomes a standard, as it makes complete sense since I see so many PC players have the Switch as their secondary console.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I love what Divinity 2 paved the way for is slowly being implemented on more games. Hopefully this becomes a standard, as it makes complete sense since I see so many PC players have the Switch as their secondary console.
Civ6 had that option before Divinity 2 - but you are right...its great that this feature is getting more momentum.

Yukiko

Feb 21, 2019
Spain
As someone who played this on ps4 already, cross-save with steam really makes me want to double dip to do a second playthrough between the switch and geforce now

daprodigalson

Oct 27, 2017
I seem to have an update for switcher waiting for me (am at 3.4 atm) UK based, so will report back when update completed with version number

Adan0s

Oct 27, 2017
Patch is definitely real. The PR manager of CDPR just confirmed a staged rollout via twitter:

twitter.com

Fabian Mario Doehla on Twitter

“Die Veröffentlichung erfolgt nach und nach in allen Ländern - ihr könnt Ciri dann dank Cross-Save auf Switch und PC gleichermaßen enttäuschen. #Switcher https://t.co/seBoCbCLWd”

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
stop OMG

if this works with my file (I have like, two mods installed) I am so so so so there and will buy this game a damn third time

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just what I needed to buy it on Switch, and there's a sale right now in Europe (42€).

Bought, now I need to clear space on my SD, remote download failed it seems :D

daprodigalson

Oct 27, 2017
Has updated to v3. 6
Don't know how to post screenshot, but can Confirm l cloud saves option in main menu and addition graphics options

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Has updated to v3. 6
Don't know how to post screenshot, but can Confirm l cloud saves option in main menu and addition graphics options
Press the capture button! The picture saves to SD, which you can then post on twitter (via Album). Or transfer the picture file using an SD card reader so you can post it uncompressed.

Pass a coin to your Saber...

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can download the patch right now!
Will continue my playthrough today

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Cloud saves across platforms should be absolutely standard.

It doesn't really have any negatives and it would only incentivize people to buy games on multiple platforms.

Oct 25, 2017
PC Cross saves is absolutely something that will destroy my wallet with these games. I'm not interested in Witcher but if more games get these features I'm gonna be double dipping hard.

Oct 25, 2017
My Switch Geralt won't enjoy the over-encumbered way my modded PC Geralt just gets around without a care in the world.

He's going to have to invest heavily in some alchemy skill points to work out a cure for this sudden on-set of bloatedness.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dock footage
Sharpening off:
2020021812463500-dd1e1pjzc.jpg

Sharpening low:
2020021812465200-dd1eikj8x.jpg

Sharpening high:
2020021812470700-dd1e87k6p.jpg

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Looking at those comparisons - yeah, that's quite the significant difference right there.
Now I kinda regret having sold my copy (though the additional graphical features certainly wouldn't have helped with the main issue I had with this port, but could've been enough of an arguement to still keep it regardless, just for the novelty of it).

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
This is amazing but I wish they could do a Destiny 2 and give me cross save with PS4 as well. I've got this on PS4, I'd double dip on Switch if I could take my progress back and forth.