• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
The start of Blight with the disconnects discouraged me from spending more money, but that was fixed and thankfully it wasn't my internet (Pet class). I'm so going to pump money in this game now. This is the go to game for me, and it will be worth it, though I don't really use up my stash tabs, but I did get some use out of my premium tabs for trading this league.

<<<<33333 POE!!!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So the same client just a new campaign? That's what I'm guessing, it doesn't look that different outside of locales and mobs. Hard to tell in trailers for these games since the characters are so tiny.

i had a similar gripe with the Diablo 4 trailer.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Dude, this changes everything, I can't wait omg. Gems are the links, not the gear!!!!!

edit::P::
dude dude dude, this is insane

Oct 26, 2017
That looks good. Only thing that kept me from Path of Exile back in the day is that the bad guys didn't seem to have many hit interactions. You'd whack them or hit with lightning and their reactions were kind of weak and I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Sick, though i thought it was gonna be a whole ass new game instead of a big expansion lol.

Obviously i know why that wouldnt be the best idea inb4 someone @ me.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh Wow that looks incredible. It looks a lot better than Diablo 4 imo.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Need to see some melee animations and how the physics and impact work. The thing that's always kept me from moving from Diablo to PoE. Looks very promising though.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
yep, looks like more path of exile

hopefully this time the classes look better and the combat isn't stiff as all get out

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So actual sequel or just glorified expansion pack? Looks more of the same tbh, even if I will play it because it's a loot game.

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched gameplay and wow. That looks way, way better than part 1. The sound effects, the enemy reactions, the gameplay altogether. That is awesome.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
I tried this game so many times and can't grab Me. It is a Diablo clone without a soul.

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone answer if the big new patch is technically being dubbed as Path of Exile 2, or is part 2 a completely new thing?

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
15175437.jpg

I want this immediately not in over a year.

Jan 4, 2018
This looks sweet, I've been on a Grim Dawn kick the past week, might have to dive back into PoE.

Love that the character select is a gallows that hangs everyone not chosen.