Path of Exile 3.0+ |OT| To Oriath, Xbox Live, and Beyond

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I am trying to learn more about crafting as I am getting into the end game and I saw this on the trade website:

Rune Cord
Crystal Belt
Item Level: 82
Requires Level 79

+78 to maximum Energy Shield

P125% increased Cold Damage
P3+350 to Armour
S4+30% to Cold Resistance
S130% increased Elemental Damage
S115% increased Energy Shield from Body Armour
R1+130 to Evasion Rating
R1+13 to maximum Energy Shield
(pseudo) +91 total maximum Energy Shield
(pseudo) 55% increased Cold Damage

If I want to craft something like this how would I do it? I know that the cold damage comes from frozen fossil and the energy shield modifiers come from dense fossils but how did they roll elemental damage? Was it just random? Thanks.
Prismatic fossil I would think

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I am trying to learn more about crafting as I am getting into the end game and I saw this on the trade website:

Rune Cord
Crystal Belt
Item Level: 82
Requires Level 79

+78 to maximum Energy Shield

P125% increased Cold Damage
P3+350 to Armour
S4+30% to Cold Resistance
S130% increased Elemental Damage
S115% increased Energy Shield from Body Armour
R1+130 to Evasion Rating
R1+13 to maximum Energy Shield
(pseudo) +91 total maximum Energy Shield
(pseudo) 55% increased Cold Damage

If I want to craft something like this how would I do it? I know that the cold damage comes from frozen fossil and the energy shield modifiers come from dense fossils but how did they roll elemental damage? Was it just random? Thanks.
Prismatic Fossil.

Oct 25, 2017
So I just spent my day running 5 t9s and 4 t8s and turned them into 0 t9s 2 t8s.

Mehhhh
I ran a plain no quality Desert Springs map today to capture a soul for Shakari. The boss, or more accurately the trip between the arenas, ALWAYS kills me, so I wanted to minimise my pain. The map dropped 6 maps, three of which were red. That just pisses me off, all that currency I spend on maps all the time for very little return and then that.

Oct 30, 2017
6 months would suit me, I probably won't even get that far into end game this league, I am way behind!
I think 3 months is fine, but GGG may have to tune down new league complexity a bit. Synthesis complexity is quite high for example, I wouldn't mind making crafting more understandable.

And instead of inventing new complex systems every league, they should refine and EXPAND existing systems more.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
4 months would be ok. 6 is dumb.
Yeah, 4 would be alright with me.

6 would effectively cut their revenue from supporter packs by half. It's not going to happen. It's probably why 4 months is not going to happen. They need to adjust their goals.

I bet they could sustain and more effectively test 3 month releases if they released larger, more complex leagues every 6 months and did major balancing passes and updates for older content in the off months. Many people play for league mechanics, many others play to test the new meta. Give everyone a reason to play each league.

I don't think they'd lose people by providing an updated breach league instead of something as fiddly and complex as synth, and a breach+ league couldn't possibly be harder to implement.

They are overextending and drowning their game in complex mechanics that will likely drive off new players in the future. I don't know who is asking for this kind of content.