• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
Still going Soulrend as main skill + Bane as a four link, but I've decided not to pick up any leech on the tree since I'm not sure it'll be worth it until I can run it through PoB. I'm just gonna pick up some life instead since I need to make up for the ES loss from taking the Acrobatics node.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to start ignite incinerate something, then switch to more a cwc fire skills if they scale well.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I hope the patch goes up soon. I want to start it going before I go to bed and it is already 3 AM here and I was at a concert in Sydney until an ungodly hour last night.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
The filter is up. Will work only when the league starts

I'm going Trickster instead of Occultist for my Frostbolt Ice Nova don't ask me why.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm with consecrated ground buffs could a DD/VD inquisitor be pretty viable?

Also getting an exception when launching steam version. League start rekt:

dhwvzn3.png

Fix is to go into Documents\My Games\Path of Exile -> production_Config.ini and changing this value to 2:

UMNSFrK.png

I am sure it will be fixed eventually but might help you get started.

Last edited:

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
It's been up for over an hour I think :P

At least on steam.

Latest patch fixes the issues I was having above. Think it's coming shortly.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
What is the ETA for realm coming back up?

New Steam patch is up with another 454MB.

Standalone client patch coming soon to fix issues.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
3584 here. Wasn't working for me at first but eventually queue popped up.

Let's see how long this actually takes.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this queue isn't moving while they are still investigating issues.

Hopefully it gets resolved shortly. I don't know why I expect this league launches to ever go smoothly.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to start with ED Contagion trickster

But knowing how much I like Winter Orb, I'll probably end back with elementalist

inter

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting to play at work is the worst. I've spent all day debating playing Winter Orb or Storm Brand, haha.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to start with ED Contagion trickster

But knowing how much I like Winter Orb, I'll probably end back with elementalist
Didn't want to try out Soulrend/Bane? I'm doing the build below, it's not full complete but I'll be doing their first life+MoM build. Should be fun.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2333153

I'm planning to start using an ED trickster build but will try out Soulrend to see if I like it more. They should be pretty easily swappable from a passive tree standpoint. I made the mistake last league of going with a new skill from the start that ended up not being very strong as a starter (lancing steel) so at least ED/contagion lets me avoid that.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Its open already? I thought it was at 21:00 CET?

Queues are open. But they are still investigating some issues people are having with game exceptions so I anticipate another patch being deployed. You can click past the error so I think you can run the game once you are in without a patch.

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Queues are open. But they are still investigating some issues people are having with game exceptions so I anticipate another patch being deployed. You can click past the error so I think you can run the game once you are in without a patch.
nice, im 20643 in queue , time for some overwatch games.

Xarius

Oct 28, 2017
Keep getting kicked out of the queue for some reason, even though nothing seems wrong with my connection. Strange.

Oct 27, 2017
Arizona
13745 here, thought it would be more considering I didn't get back from watching Captain Marvel until after 12.

I expect the server to crash once I get in, causing me to get 50k in line

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017

Maybe they fixed it? I got no errors when starting Steam client.

edit---
Oh there are many different errors. Sorry.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
20K viewers

He is from Russia

This so good, perfect for the endless queue

47K ahead of me fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking connection

Last edited:

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Brethren of the Church of Bane.
Be strong as we walk together across the eternal plains of the damned Queue.
For we will reach the promised kingdom.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
My first 6 link chest thing drop!! This is going to be a fun league. Now to find a scroll of wisdom.

VufpWii.jpg