• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't had a singe crash besides an infinite lading screen all league but I have had bad lag/desync. Had to quit for the day cuz I died like 6 times. Running in place while invincible monsters beat on you or getting teleported back 3 screens or bosses getting 50% of their heath back while beating on you is getting real old real fast.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still can't play... I saw there was a hotfix release but steam hasn't downloaded it and I had left my pc on all night just so it could download the hotfix once it was released... Time to download the standalone client.

PC
Ok, there is issues with the console versions.

Try running standard and seeing how that is, it's like night and day on my XB1 in terms of stability.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was getting super confused why equipping a new crafted foil would barely increase my DPS yesterday according to POB, but my current foils have high accuracy rolls on them, so I go from like 100% accuracy to 92%, since most of my damage comes from crits, that's a big hit to effective DPS.
I could use precision + blood magic to reach 100% hit I guess, would cost me 5% life which is somewhat reasonable

Just a heads up, starforge has lower DPS than double jewelled foils with reasonable crafts (390 pDPS foils). It opens up kaom's heart though

Hopefully POB add the missing shit soon (close combat, impale, etc). Been a while now.

Last edited:

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck at level 88 in Tier 11-12, the amount of death due to physical reflect maps is just ridiculous

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently headhunters can drop from Legion mobs? Can somebody explain to me how that works? Legion mobs bypass league specific loot pool? Also how do you farm league specific stuff in standard? I never played standard but I might start. Zana has every league mods?

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
Various Legion mobs have icons over their heads for old leagues. I will assume Nemesis is one of these symbols so there might be a small change for HH to drop.

Mamoniadas

Oct 25, 2017
Everything is so rippy. Would gladly pay towards better servers instead of mtx/rebalances

That being said i still love this game n its support

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my monster main hand done, thanks to londo (I can never remember who that is here :P)

unknown.png

Got really lucky to hit T1 attack speed with the hybrid. The most important is to alt spam to get a tier 3 or better hybrid phys/accuracy (very rare), then regal and annul the crap, then craft what you need.
In my case :
Alt hybrid/AS
Regal
Anul trash (or not if you didn't get trash, but you'd want either a very high pure phys roll or added phys damage at this point)
Craft multi mod (2 ex)
Craft inc phys (1 ex)
Craft accuracy/qual (4c)
Craft added phys (2c I think ?)

Regular case would be :
Alt high hybrid
Regal
Annul trash (or not, again)
Craft multi (2ex)
Craft inc phys (1ex)
Craft attack speed + quality (1 ex)
Craft crit multiplier
Craft added physical

Took about 1000 alts to get this hybrid roll, it really doesn't come up often so be prepared, and make sure your foil is ilv 83

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I already bought like a 360 PDPS Foil for like an Exalt (with high crit), I am good for a while. Working on getting a Daresso's Defiance 6 link, saving up currency while also using up my fusings that I get from Jewelers.

Alread transitioned to a Cyclone from Bladestorm and even though single target is worse, the clear and ease of use is much better.

Looking at POE Ninja, Slayer and Cyclone just keeps rising up in numbers. At this rate Cyclone might reach Winter Orb 50% numbers! Probably best to get in this bandwagon before its nerfed, I reckon this might be the best iteration of Cyclone ever.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my monster main hand done, thanks to londo (I can never remember who that is here :P)

unknown.png

Got really lucky to hit T1 attack speed with the hybrid. The most important is to alt spam to get a tier 3 or better hybrid phys/accuracy (very rare), then regal and annul the crap, then craft what you need.
In my case :
Alt hybrid/AS
Regal
Anul trash (or not if you didn't get trash, but you'd want either a very high pure phys roll or added phys damage at this point)
Craft multi mod (2 ex)
Craft inc phys (1 ex)
Craft accuracy/qual (4c)
Craft added phys (2c I think ?)

Regular case would be :
Alt high hybrid
Regal
Annul trash (or not, again)
Craft multi (2ex)
Craft inc phys (1ex)
Craft attack speed + quality (1 ex)
Craft crit multiplier
Craft added physical

Took about 1000 alts to get this hybrid roll, it really doesn't come up often so be prepared, and make sure your foil is ilv 83
Glad I could help

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
Dumb question for those who know:

I started playing this game a month ago and made it to level 25. I have a ton of good loot in my stash that I want to sell on the auction house/marketplace but can't figure out how to do so. This feels like the only thing in the game I don't understand and I feel foolish, but I simply don't see the option to list items. Is it possible and if so, what buttons do I need to press to do it?(PS4 version).

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Dumb question for those who know:

I started playing this game a month ago and made it to level 25. I have a ton of good loot in my stash that I want to sell on the auction house/marketplace but can't figure out how to do so. This feels like the only thing in the game I don't understand and I feel foolish, but I simply don't see the option to list items. Is it possible and if so, what buttons do I need to press to do it?(PS4 version).
You're right, it's not clear. The first thing you'll need to do is spend a small amount of real money, because you need to upgrade one of your stash tabs to premium (or buy an additional premium tab). Once you've done that, hit R3 while on that tab and hit R3 again (I think) to make it public and at that point any items in that tab will be available for people to make an offer on. You can then a set a note on individual items (not sure what button this is) to set an exact price.

I will say though at that level I wouldn't expect much interest unless you've been lucky with a good levelling unique or something similar. Gear gets replaced so quickly at low levels people won't spend too much money on things.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cyclone is just insane, the move to channelling has just made it such a good skill.

I enjoyed incinerated channelling last league, but being able to move takes at to a whole new level.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
I went through both the 2nd and 3rd labs yesterday (I had a day off!) and those ascendency nodes along with finally getting a half decent 2H sword and I'm eally starting to melt mobs... and I'm nowhere near optimised. Most links I have is 4 at the moment!

5 link chests are insanely expensive on PSN (and I haven't had any drop yet) and the less said about trying to get 5+ links on a 2H sword the better! I also looked for the enlighten support gem... and nope!

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
It is not. Empower, Enhance, and Enlighten are a trifecta of drop only gems that only naturally level to 3 and take a ton of experience to even get that high. A common end game activity is to put extras of any of the 3 gems in your alternate weapon set up to level them passively as you play then corrupt them to try and jack them up to level 4 if you're lucky, which are always pretty valuable.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It is not. Empower, Enhance, and Enlighten are a trifecta of drop only gems that only naturally level to 3 and take a ton of experience to even get that high. A common end game activity is to put extras of any of the 3 gems in your alternate weapon set up to level them passively as you play then corrupt them to try and jack them up to level 4 if you're lucky, which are always pretty valuable.
Huh, 1000hrs, and still learning new things!

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
You're right, it's not clear. The first thing you'll need to do is spend a small amount of real money, because you need to upgrade one of your stash tabs to premium (or buy an additional premium tab). Once you've done that, hit R3 while on that tab and hit R3 again (I think) to make it public and at that point any items in that tab will be available for people to make an offer on. You can then a set a note on individual items (not sure what button this is) to set an exact price.

I will say though at that level I wouldn't expect much interest unless you've been lucky with a good levelling unique or something similar. Gear gets replaced so quickly at low levels people won't spend too much money on things.

Thanks for the answer. Is the premium tab a monthly fee thing or is it buy once forever?

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Is the premium tab a monthly fee thing or is it buy once forever?
A single purchase. You'll need to buy the minimum amount of points (if that's all you want to buy, if you find that you might buy more (a lot of the other stash tabs are really useful if you think you'll play for a while) there are packs that offer better value than the lowest pack.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I'm jumping back in for the first time this year, can any one link me to a marauder juggernaut 2h sword build? Preferably cyclone but it could really be anything good and easy to use just for pve murdering

Dog of Bork

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I think I'm going to roll an impale cyclone champion or Slayer. Not sure which yet.

ED was great for farming currency but I just don't like the play style.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
this jewel stuff is so beyond me without being able to plan it out with pob

got one and was messing around with it and in one of my jewel slots it gives like 300% increased damage but a half hour and like 50 regrets later I still can't decide whether that's worth it or not with all the stuff it would involve giving up(probably not)

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Is it me, or after a certain point do flasks stop dropping? Seems like forever since I've seen one (I haven't changed my filter) and as per usual I have no desire to spend multiple chaos just to get a white/blue life flask.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I haven't seen a raw exalt or 6l drop for a few seasons now. I had six tabulas drop in betrayal, but no actual 6l with stats.

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I've had one exalt drop and an Unnatural Instinct I sold for 1.4ex. Thats about it, a few things selling for 25-50c but otherwise eh.

Trying out this Voidfletcher deadeye build has been a blast. Squishy as fuck hitting maps, probably because of the order in which I built it, but now things are balanced out it is a ton of fun. 3.6k life is low but I'm shredding t12s with ease and have shit gloves and rings.

Merkunt

Oct 25, 2017
Game's performance is all over the place after the latest patch; I've already crashed 3 times today, one of those while grinding lab enchants, this is frustrating as hell.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is it me, or after a certain point do flasks stop dropping? Seems like forever since I've seen one (I haven't changed my filter) and as per usual I have no desire to spend multiple chaos just to get a white/blue life flask.
They dont stop, they just stop showing up in standard loot filters. Loot filters change by levels/zones.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
So is there a melee build yet that has good clear speed and single target damage and is tanky? Doesn't have to be top notch clear but I wanna do a fun melee build that I won't need to swap gems/gear for good single target.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Well.. cyclone ? lol
I thought the consensus was that the single target damage is not really there? I'm looking at a minimum of 2M Shaper DPS without crazy investment, which is about what I'm used to in past leagues. I'm also not thrilled about that type of skill personally, spinning has never really felt very satisfying to me, even in the D3 days.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
i've had 5 exalt drops so far this league and not a single one of them has actually dropped from a monster,feels weird(2 delve chests,3 legion chests)

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Every melee skills can be scaled to have high damage. So what remains is which melee skill has best clear speed/AOE and general quality of life... and that's Cyclone.

Bladestorm is nice and all but Cyclone is simply better. And Bladestorm is a weird skill where adding more attack speed doesn't really result in that much higher DPS because of how the storms work making it a skill that is more suited for 2handed weapons where as Cyclone can be played as both.

2 million DPS is very easily achievable by any melee skill. I have a Crit Earthquake Slayer that hits for 2 million on a SINGLE HIT while covering the entire screen while being reasonably tanky (7K with 6 endurance charges).

Here's the Pastebin if you want to check it out, plays VERY differently from other builds in POE in that the attack itself is very slow but essentially clears the screen in a single hit (or stuns them) because the hit + Aftershock + Shockwave is so high damaging.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Dahbomb thank you, that's what I've been looking for, something that is slow and hits hard. I'll definitely check this out to see if it will be my new melee build.

Deleted member 34725

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Is there anyone I can message about joining the guild? I PMed the OP only to realize he stopped managing the guild a long while ago.

Current in game name is :heyitsguf if anyone who reads this can invite

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, one of the challenges is bugged for me. Obtain These Crafting Recipes and the "Socket Colours - 1 or 2 Colours" shows as incomplete but I have the recipe. Saw another guy on the forum with the same problem.