• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
This isn't the first time the Taiwan rating system has leaked things, right? More games for everyone, win!

Bahlor

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Finally... it's an awesome game. But as almost all my friends are ps4 only, I will finally be able to enjoy it with friends. Actually one of the reasons I got an xbox one haha (don't have any windows computers, so that wasn't a possibility either)

DonaldKimball

Oct 28, 2017
Don't bother with this game unless you have tons of free time. POE likes to reward players who sink in ungodly amounts of time while punishing casual players who can only play a few hours a day.

Also have fun with a super fucked up economy. Getting build enabling items is next to impossible because of the sheer amount of unique items and console players are greedy scumbags who price every item at least 3x higher than they are worth on PC.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Awesome, really wondering how they'll handle the controls and UI, it's a bit more complex than Diablo 3 haha.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That would be cool, I haven't played the game in a few years, but I'll gladly come back.

acidagfc

Oct 27, 2017
That might my first and only time I ever play Standard league.

Too bad I won't be able to carry over my MTX, extra stash tabs are kinda mandatory.

ArchAngel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome game on PC, but man were the controls bad on Xbox One. I don't know if they changed it, but after the great Diablo 3 controls on console, this was a letdown for me. Never touched it again after that and played PC only.

But aside from that, it's probably the best F2P game or their and you don't need to spend a cent. But I recommend doing that because the developers are awesome!

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I just read that a summoner class is there and viable - I will definitely check that out.

Paertan

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that is great but I also wonder how the controls will work.

EDIT: OH had no idea it was already on XBox. Guess they have the controls figured out then.

Last edited:

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. I really like this game but hate playing it with mouse and keyboard. Considering how well Diablo works on pad, and that PoE is out on Xbox, I always found it ridiculous they didn't let you use pad on pc (I know they changed how some abilities work for the Xbox version).

Tiopes

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YES please. I love the game but wanted so much to play this on a console, and unfortunately I only have a PS4. This would be awesome!

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of those f2p games where i went in expecting nothing, and got way more than in several full price titles i bought.
I'll try it on PS4 if it releases.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
That might my first and only time I ever play Standard league.

Too bad I won't be able to carry over my MTX, extra stash tabs are kinda mandatory.
Yeah I wasn't very happy having to buy a lot of that stuff over again on the Xbox version but sadly I didn't stick around too long on the console version.

But happy PS4 owners get a chance to jump in if they haven't yet, the price is definitely appealing... :P

DireRaven

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox one x has a graphics mode and a performance mode..

One of my fav Xbox games, and I hate to sound like a broken record but it would be an awesome game if they implemented analog movement controls for it...

It's good at the moment.. but it could be great.. it's better than Diablo 3 in all areas except one, the controls..

PS4 owners are still in for a treat though! :)

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Xbox one x has a graphics mode and a performance mode..

One of my fav Xbox games, and I hate to sound like a broken record but it would be an awesome game if they implemented analog movement controls for it...

It's good at the moment.. but it could be great.. it's better than Diablo 3 in all areas except one, the controls..

PS4 owners are still in for a treat though! :)
Put like 200 hours into the XB1X version and will do the same in the PS4. It's truly an amazing game and i would reccomend looking for builds when you find a character you like because that skill/stat tree is super fucking daunting at first and it's not just about minmaxing it's about not paying for mistakes later on in the game because you wasted 50 points in useless stuff.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Since it's a F2P game, how bad are the MTX?
Purely cosmetic, and things like stash tabs and character slots. Character slots they give you aplenty to start with. The initial 4 stash tab slots you begin with will be enough to beat the main campaign and perhaps even some early endgame content, but it's recommended to buy a few other tabs for massive quality of life should you wish to play further.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Purely cosmetic, and things like stash tabs and character slots. Character slots they give you aplenty to start with. The initial 4 stash tab slots you begin with will be enough to beat the main campaign and perhaps even some early endgame content, but it's recommended to buy a few other tabs for massive quality of life should you wish to play further.

What goes in stash tabs, equipment? Are they like Diablo 3s stash for equipment, items, gems and such?

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Why Taiwan only?
Does that mean it is released on the Hong Kong store too in English?

Last edited:

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
What goes in stash tabs, equipment? Are they like Diablo 3s stash for equipment, items, gems and such?
There are some tabs dedicated for certain kind of items. Only need to get like 2 or 3 of them, and GGG will have discount on these every 3 weeks, so buy them once and all set. The game is still free to play, no dirty mtx schemes or pay2win stuff, and I recommend everyone to check it out. Amazing game.

Oh to better answer your question, yes generally stash tabs can hold any kind of items inside. You start with basic ones, then there are premium tabs that can enable easier trading, just need to get 1 of these if you want to play more seriously and considers trading. They do have bundles for decent value.

Heroin Cat

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand

Some allow you to publicly list items for sale (which get picked up on 3rd-party sites and allow uses to message you easily) and others sort items and allow stacks beyond the normal size i.e: A currency tab lets you dump all of your currencies items (and there are a lot) into single sorted stacks. Otherwise you're using tabs that are essentially bigger inventory tabs.

The saving grace of the normal tabs is that you can use a search bar to go through them, but a currency tab makes life much easier.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
There are some tabs dedicated for certain kind of items. Only need to get like 2 or 3 of them, and GGG will have discount on these every 3 weeks, so buy them once and all set. The game is still free to play, no dirty mtx schemes or pay2win stuff, and I recommend everyone to check it out. Amazing game.

Oh to better answer your question, yes generally stash tabs can hold any kind of items inside. You start with basic ones, then there are premium tabs that can enable easier trading, just need to get 1 of these if you want to play more seriously and considers trading. They do have bundles for decent value.

I always go crazy with tabs.

Potions | Armor General | Weapons General | Red Gems | Green Gems | Blue Gems | Currency | Cards | Ranged Weapons | Melee Weapons | Junk | Epics | Trinkets |