• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City

Timestamped the relevant portion.

"Probably next month will be both the---presumably the Xbox and PlayStation events will not be too far behind one another, that would be my guess. So that'll probably both happen next month. I haven't heard much about what Microsoft's doing, so maybe they'll be quiet until E3. But a lot of Sony stuff next month for sure."

He says this in context of next-gen reveals/events. He also notes that he hasn't heard much about Microsoft's plans, so it's possible they may remain silent until E3.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Shocker

Just waiting for the 2020 version of this to drop

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Sony is about to go off

source.gif

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My hope is for a big RPG as one of the first party game reveals whenever the PS5 reveal event is. It's a bit outside of Sony's wheelhouse, but i'd love to see what one of their studios could do in the genre.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't trust random-ass twitter 'insiders', but Patrick 'scoops' Klepek has always had great sources.

Can't wait to see what they have brewing.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Please let there be even a 1.5 second gif of gameplay. I'm dying to see some next-gen games.

Oct 27, 2017
If he knows for sure, then so be it.

But most people are just making baseless assumptions because of the 2013 reveal. Little of Sony's behavior of late has been consistent with their past, what with no longer going to E3, the State of Play's, No more PSX, revealing PS5 through a magazine in 2019, etc, etc.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Man, after seeing the new Hellblade, I am very excited to see what Sony's IPs look like with that level of fidelity. Next gen is gonna be bonkers.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope that this isn't speculation on his part. lol

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Be cool if he's actually right about this. The more juicy next gen titbits, the better.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Another insider pointing at February. Man, I don't want to set myself up for disappointment but it's getting harder and harder. I want to believe.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I remember the threads, the gifs, the wild ride, the Antonio Banderas memes...omg
Banderas needs to comeback.
I need to see the gifs.

Chad Warden needs to come back. I need to know if he is still ballin. Even if it's a peep like it was during the PS4 launch.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
ready for a slew of articles citing Patrick as a source of this "news" lmao

didn't we just do this a couple weeks back

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
we need a new Antonio Banderas gif meme for the PS5 hype. Not sure who or what would do the trick.