• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
Where they showed several games. I mean doesn't seem your record of the event is too crystal, but then you did say you fell asleep.

By your metric, I guess the XSX reveal at the TGA was spectacular. Box shown, 10 min segment, inengine tailer shown, job well done.
I didnt see the TGA's but when I saw the news of the reveal the next day. Yes i would say that was a perfect first reveal. The box and Hellblade teaser. It certainly got my attention

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I didnt see the TGA's but when I saw the news of the reveal the next day. Yes i would say that was a perfect first reveal. The box and Hellblade teaser. It certainly got my attention

Fair enough. I thought it was decent, but think it was actually underplayed: A box, some vague specs, and the Hellblade teaser although impressive wasn't that interesting, because it likely wasn't real time...using real time assets sure, but not rendered in real time. I much prefered the PS4 reveal and hope we get something similar soon.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017

That's fine if you want it that way. I'd prefer a full specs blowout at an own event with actual gameplay, like Sony did.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Sony is about to go off

source.gif
I've just stared at this gif for like half a minute

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
I remember this video sparked a 400 page thread of Kaz gifs on GAF. I'm hoping for a sequel here.

Followed by the Banderas onslaught later down the road. I really hope we'll get crazy like that again, I'll do some gifs again if I can find the motivation.

Is it actually difficult to do some deep fake stuff? Do I need a beefy PC or would my 7 year old rig do the trick?

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Given that 3D Zelda has moved on, I would like to see a Dark Cloud reboot done in the style of classic Zeldas with an overworld and dungeons and bosses.

However, they're not doing DC3 if they do bring the series back. They're not going to do a sequel to a 16 year old game. But I do think the series would have some value in a reboot.

I'll take Ape escape 4 also haha

Oct 27, 2017
Im betting that we get a next gen Ratchet and Clank reveal. The Insomniac Instagram account has been doing Ratchet and Clank posts almost daily for the last 2 months.

Oct 27, 2017
Very unlikely. I think their whole team is busy on a next gen Spider-Man.

Last i heard they had two teams that would work on their titles, and that was before they were bought by Sony. While i'm sure they do have people working on a Spiderman title, it's been several years since their last Ratchet and Clank title, and it's a loved series and would be a great title to launch with PS5.

Patent

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jul 2, 2018
North Carolina
Last i heard they had two teams that would work on their titles, and that was before they were bought by Sony. While i'm sure they do have people working on a Spiderman title, it's been several years since their last Ratchet and Clank title, and it's a loved series and would be a great title to launch with PS5.
They have more then just two teams they have another studio in my state NC, and they are the ones who made the last ratchet game and are presumed to be making the next ratchet as well

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
just let me see Bluepoint's game already. As of right now, Playstation is the only company we have no idea what they're doing. A next gen console? Check. Expected specs? Check. Other than Horizon 2, Spiderman 2 and GOW 5, we know nothing. And even the last one is doubtful due to Cory's weird tweets
I hope they'll reveal the game the same time as they unveil the Ps5

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Fucking hell. I wish Sony would just announce a date. We've had days and days of constant teasing from insiders. How hard is it just to announce a date for a reveal and send out press invites. The thirst to see some PS5 games is killing me! I'm struggling to contain the hype.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's not Sony's fault that everyone and their mothers are supposedly insiders.
The fact is...hype is increasing by the day, and they aren't talking about anything, promoting anything, spending money in anything LOL.

Sony knows what they are doing.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they let press know about the PS4 event until after it was announced so I doubt we'll know when it will happen before Sony wants us to.