• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Hy5ejss.png

Only one week after Gamescom (which is said to have a big DMC5 showcase), producers Matt Walker and Michiteru Okabe and the director Hideaki Itsuno will travel to Pax West to give us another look at Devil May Cry 5 and Nero's gameplay.

Supposedly there will even be "special surprises" in the panel as well.

The SSStylish gameplay of Devil May Cry 5

Legendary Devil May Cry director Hideaki Itsuno and producers Michiteru Okabe and Matthew Walker take a special flight all the way from Osaka, Japan to come show you all-new gameplay from Devil May Cry 5, and walk you through what makes it Smokin' Sick Stylish! If you wanna know all about Nero's new robotic "Devil Breaker" arms or are curious about our special surprises, this is a panel you won't want to miss!
http://west.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/the-ssstylish-gameplay-of-devil-may-cry-5

Thanks to DMD from DMC Discord for bringing this to my attention.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Nice.

Still drives me nuts seeing this game's facial models. Nero looks amazing.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
That might be too big for a small panel.

I would be happy with special edition announcements and new key arts. (akin to stuff we got from RE2 panel at comic con)

You're probably right, but on the other hand, PAX has started coming into its own and Capcom's western-facing PR has been on the ball when it comes to engaging fans. It wouldn't surprise me if they just decided to come out with it at this event, since it's either here or at TGS a few mere weeks later. Gotta start giving people reasons to get them preorders in as soon possible!

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see if they have the balls to release a demo like they did with Dmc, RE7 and MHW.

OP
OP
Son of Sparda

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
You're probably right, but on the other hand, PAX has started coming into its own and Capcom's western-facing PR has been on the ball when it comes to engaging fans. It wouldn't surprise me if they just decided to come out with it at this event, since it's either here or at TGS a few mere weeks later. Gotta start giving people reasons to get them preorders in as soon possible!
Well, we might get the release date come Gamescom which would make more sense since it is the bigger event.