• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
We had one for RE2 and people liked it so I decided to make one for DMC5 too.

Keys are apparently worldwide, they were for RE2, you can easily refund them if they turn out not to be.

Standard: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/devil-may-cry-5-pc-steam-cd-key

Deluxe: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/devil-may-cry-5-deluxe-edition-steam-pc

Usual disclaimer: cdkeys usually get their keys from boxed copies in low cost regions and that's why they can sell games for this cheap. I have no affiliation to the site other than buying most of my games there.

Hope this helps people.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Well, damn. I've already got the PS4 version preordered though. Do we know anything about the quality of the port thus far?
And is there friggin' Denuvo?

OP
OP
Mifec

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Well, damn. I've already got the PS4 version preordered though. Do we know anything about the quality of the port thus far?
And is there friggin' Denuvo?
There is Denuvo just like RE, sadly. So far all RE Engine games were amazing on PC but nope we didn't see it yet.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
Reminder if you have a 570/580 you can buy the DMC V/ RE2/ The Division 2 code from ebay for around $40 you get to choose two
If you have 590/Vega 56/Vega 64 you choose all three for around $80 although it's rare to see as a listing.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so buying the deluxe version from cdkeys soon, my first purchase from that site was REmake 2 and everything went well.

In my region, DMCV Deluxe is 76 bucks, which is fucking insane, so glad I can get it for an actual not BS price.

Any idea if we get those pre-order red orbs or that's a Steam exclusive thing? not a big deal but just wondering.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Capcom really needs to rethink its regional pricing. There are only eight countries where the Deluxe Edition is cheaper on Steam, and for two of them the 5% discount CD Keys offers negates the difference.

will0wis

Nov 1, 2017
Brazil
Capcom really needs to rethink its regional pricing. There are only eight countries where the Deluxe Edition is cheaper on Steam, and for two of them the 5% discount CD Keys offers negates the difference.

I was looking into that right now and, at least in my region, Steam prices for both versions are actually (a lot) lower than this offer. In fact, the Deluxe Edition in Steam costs the same as the Standard Edition in CD Keys.

I see a lot of threads about CD Keys and thought I could save buying from them, but it seems Steam is still the best option. For Brazil at least.

OP
OP
Mifec

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking into that right now and, at least in my region, Steam prices for both versions are actually (a lot) lower than this offer. In fact, the Deluxe Edition in Steam costs the same as the Standard Edition in CD Keys.

I see a lot of threads about CD Keys and thought I could save buying from them, but it seems Steam is still the best option. For Brazil at least.
There's a reason people bought from Nuuvem when it still had worldwide keys haha.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Yes CDkeys are legit.
Buy almost all my PC games from them if not GMG.
Not a single problem.
I literally just got my Farcry New Dawn key from them today 4 days in advance for preloading

Oct 27, 2017
When I contemplated which version to buy it hit me the first time that the Deluxe Edition is totally not worth the asking price, especially at MSRP. All the stuff in there should have been in the base game.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
When I contemplated which version to buy it hit me the first time that the Deluxe Edition is totally not worth the asking price, especially at MSRP. All the stuff in there should have been in the base game.

Actually compared to the stupid shit that justifies seeing MSRP of games like The Division being at 120 US Dollars and these ridiculous deluxe editions in general being 80 or 90 dollars plus, Capcom seems to be the few making their deluxe editions of their games (RE2, DMC5) only 10 dollars more than the standard edition. But yeah, all these things should be in the base game but that hope is long since past in the game's industry.

Oct 27, 2017
Actually compared to the stupid shit that justifies seeing MSRP of games like The Division being at 120 US Dollars and these ridiculous deluxe editions in general being 80 or 90 dollars plus, Capcom seems to be the few making their deluxe editions of their games (RE2, DMC5) only 10 dollars more than the standard edition. But yeah, all these things should be in the base game but that hope is long since past in the game's industry.

The part that really broke it for me is that they ask extra money for the old music tracks, which didn't exactly cost them any effort that would justify that. And those "live action" cutscenes will be on Youtube on release day anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
The part that really broke it for me is that they ask extra money for the old music tracks, which didn't exactly cost them any effort that would justify that. And those "live action" cutscenes will be on Youtube on release day anyway.

Playing the demo and seeing the ridiculous amount of depth devil breakers can potential have, I wouldn't scoff at the 5 additional devil breaker weapons. Granted, outside of the MegaMan Buster and Sweet Surrender, the others are mostly just small modifications of existing ones in the base game, to me it's worth it enough.

Shit I'd pay 10 bucks alone for Punchline. All action games must have Punchline lol.

Nocturno

Oct 27, 2017

Capcom, Activision, Bethesda and Namco usually sell their games around 65~70 dollars on the Mexican store.

God Eater 3 is 68 dollars. Monster Hunter World and Skyrim VR are $65.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for reminding me, picked it up for $38 (used the 3% facebook code). I never buy deluxe editions out of principle and nothing here seems that compelling.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition at Nuuvem for 69BRL, which is equivalent to about 19USD.

That said, I did so with an unrelated PayPal voucher that knocked 60BRL off the game's price, otherwise it'd be around 35USD.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
But what if Capcom switches to Epic Games Store & we get EGS keys instead? i am legit a tiny bit worried about that.

Oct 25, 2017

They probably had some work to make it work with the dynamic soundtrack thing the game has, so not exactly without any effort. But yeah.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
How do I get that 5% off again? I've already liked their Facebook page but didn't get anything

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
What happened with Capcom keys and region locking and the last couple games?
I thought they changed something not too long ago so they were region-locked?
I recall it being an issue with CD Keys and RE7 where they ended up having to refund a bunch because they ended up being Europe only.

Ulthanito

Alt-Account
Banned
Feb 23, 2019
CDKeys.com operates in the grey zone. It speaks for itself that they are based in UAE Free Zone in Dubai. I think their overall avitivity is harmful and have the impression that they use unlawful ways they call "security measures" to identify their customers.

I highly recommend not to buy anything from this site and place purchases on authorized sellers' pages even if the higher prices.

Monster Zero

Nov 5, 2017
Southern California
I recall it being an issue with CD Keys and RE7 where they ended up having to refund a bunch because they ended up being Europe only.

I dont recall that at all. I remember the thread on neogaf. My code and everyone else's code worked fine. Same for RE2.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
In Nuuvem, they are Brazil only. Disappointing, since Resident Evil 2 was Latin America only, but now is Brazil only.
That said, I understand why they did that.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
CDKeys.com operates in the grey zone. It speaks for itself that they are based in UAE Free Zone in Dubai. I think their overall avitivity is harmful and have the impression that they use unlawful ways they call "security measures" to identify their customers.

I highly recommend not to buy anything from this site and place purchases on authorized sellers' pages even if the higher prices.
What are the potential risks?

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Might pick up a PC copy after all since my GCU expired a few days ago... I'm sad.

Azel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Is there any reason why there is such a big discount? I bought RE2 from them and it was legit, but it just feels sketchy or I'm being cheap to dev's

Oct 28, 2017
My key still isn't available, and I got my RE2 one way before release. Just gotta patiently wait for it. Glad my internet is excellent and I won't be stuck downloading it for centuries.

OP
OP
Mifec

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017