• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Region: ONLY EUROPE
Change currency to Euro

CLICK

MgOGEKf.png

Last edited:

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Hrmmmm. I'm not going to trust CDKeys with a preorder for a "worldwide" key. Last time I did that, I got a european key I couldn't use. They did refund me, at least.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Capcom releases usually end up PAL exclusive on CDKeys.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Just to be safe, screencap the page if you are in NA so you can get a refund if it's a EU key. I've never had bad luck with CDKeys but I do like to be safe :)

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Cdkeys is strange. Sometimes its cheaper to preorder, sometimes the prices will drop to 20 bucks one day after release.

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Seems like getting the standard edition on CDKeys + the Deluxe on Steam seperately is cheaper than getting the deluxe on CDKeys

Ends up costing €47,47 if you use the 5% coupon from their Facebook. Don't really know why you would pay €15 for a costume and some emotes and tattoos but hey maybe someone's interested

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Great price. A lot better than Steams.

Waiting on a sale though, personally.

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely play the beta first if they have one, this is slow janky shite compared to Souls and people actually recommended it if you liked From games, don't believe their lies.

Out_Of_Ammo

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Hmmm, they removed the mention of the pre-order bonus from their product description for some reason. I hope that doesn't mean it comes without it.