• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
H1atGCq.png
February's coming in strong with some new entries in major gaming series as well as various indies to keep an eye on.
As always the releases shown here include titles entering or leaving Early Access, and expansions or DLC to existing games.

If you want to discuss or have any questions regarding PC gaming, please take note of these handy discussion threads!
PC Builders Thread
Gaming Laptop Discussion Thread
Resetera SteamERA Group

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page or release yet-
Anthem
Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 2 Pass

Furthermore, Ubisoft made various Settlers games available on Steam-

Virtual Reality

Action

RPG

Adventure

Puzzle & Casual games

Strategy, 4X & Turn-based tactics style

Platformers

Simulation

Horror

Shoot'em-up

Visual Novel

Racing & Sports

Rhythm

Tower Defense

Pinball

Fighters

Board game and Card games

^Cross-play with iOS, Android & PC

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this. So many interesting looking games, so little time!

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Yakuza Kiwami, Sunless Skies and Devotion for me. The Dame Was Loaded looked interesting, but I tend to cringe too much at acting in FMV games (unless it's Tex Murphy, in that case it turns into feature).

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty happy with the price of Chaos;Child, looks like it got regional pricing. I was going to get it on Vita, but was busy plus ran out of physical copies. I'll finish some VNs first, but its wishlisted for now. I don't know about Steins;Gate LBP, after S;G 0 I think i'm pretty done with the series as a whole.

I'd love to get Dirt Rally 2.0, but I have no wheel and that was the best thing about Dirt Rally, it was amazing with my Logitech G27. I'm sure its fine with a controller, but it can wait.

I'd get Yakuza Kiwami, but I have a stack of Yakuza games on my plate, so I'll hold off for now. And Resident Evil 2 at some point as well.

Sweet month.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I'm pretty happy with the price of Chaos;Child, looks like it got regional pricing. I was going to get it on Vita, but was busy plus ran out of physical copies. I'll finish some VNs first, but its wishlisted for now. I don't know about Steins;Gate LBP, after S;G 0 I think i'm pretty done with the series as a whole.

I'd love to get Dirt Rally 2.0, but I have no wheel and that was the best thing about Dirt Rally, it was amazing with my Logitech G27. I'm sure its fine with a controller, but it can wait.

I'd get Yakuza Kiwami, but I have a stack of Yakuza games on my plate, so I'll hold off for now. And Resident Evil 2 at some point as well.

Sweet month.
How do I hold all these games?

Deleted member 1759

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Damn, February is packed. Good thing I don't have classes next month. Just gotta finish my exams this week.

Already preordered Metro + Yakuza and I guess I'll buy the Kingdom Come DLC as well. Also, I got RE2 from a lovely PC Era person which I have yet to play. February is gonna be a good month game-wise.

Thanks for the thread Tizoc
This looks like our kind of local coop game. Good job on the thread as always.
It's still free with Twitch Prime atm

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Yakuza Kiwami and Ace Combat 7 this month for me. Considering Dirt Rally 2.0 and Jump Force as well but we'll see about that. Yakuza and Ace Combat will likely last the whole month as it is, and next month is also fucking packed with DMCV and Sekiro.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Trials Rising, Kiwami and maybe Wargroove for me this month.

Otherwise still have way too much stuff from the end of last year (plus Resi2) on my plate I want to finish before DMCV/Sekiro.

Pellaidh

Oct 26, 2017
Man, between Sunless Skies, Dirt Rally 2, Ace Combat and Wargroove, this month seems pretty packed for me.

And that's not counting Slay the Spire (which I already played a ton) or the new Subnautica (for which I'll wait untill it's out of EA).

sanhora

Oct 25, 2017
Already bought Yakuza and can't wait to grab Wargroove as soon as it's available to purchase. Chaos;Child would've been a no-brainer but I still haven't even touched Chaos;Head.

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
Lots of games. I already bought Yakuza and Portia. I'm gonna try and get to Resident Evil 2 this month. Everything else has to go on the wishlist.

Edit: Had to come back and remove Metro from my list. 😭

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
So Sunless Skies is a sequel to Sunless Sea? Might be down for that if it's suitably creepy.

I enjoyed Yakuza Kiwami but I would advise those who started with 0 to temper their expectations a bit. I feel like it was well worth my time and money, and I appreciated being able to play an enhanced version of the first game in the series, but it doesn't quite live up to 0. Which, to be fair, probably ended up in my top 10 of all time.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, looks like this may be starting Early Access release tomorrow? I am looking forward to hearing some early impressions, there's some originality that I can appreciate if it all fits together well. I don't know if I need it after grabbing Wargroove (Play Anwhere PC/X1) though...

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I've already started on the March highlight thread, so any feb. titles that didn't make it to the list are going on there @o@

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Tizoc Don't forget Civilization VI: Gathering Storm! Unless I'm just overlooking it (your OP is incredibly comprehensive!)

This is the release of February, folks.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I'll be getting anything on PC this month, still enjoying the hell out of Resident Evil 2 even after finishing the game 3 times already. I also can't wait for DMCV and Sekiro next month.

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
Shortest month but still tons of games. I think it's gonna be Anthem, Yakuza and Dirt Rally 2.0 for me.
I was thinking about Trials Rising but from what I played in the Alpha, it's just more of the same.

If you are into coop games, this looks very promising:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So many good games

Wargroove and Yakuza for me this month, but I do have Portia etc too