• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Started Onimusha: Warlords last night. Controls are a bit of a mess on M&K, but not bad overall.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Sekiro running like butter on my shitty ass build at Max settings

Maybe it's because I haven't played a FROM title on PC since Prepare to Die but this is hella impressive

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
The Power Rangers game does have Zords! They're used as specials and when someone on your team is downed. There's only the original Megazord and the Dragonzord so far, and you can use a giant Goldar instead of those as well.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Careful folks!

It's that time of the year again where everyone announces cool, intruiging videogames as a "prank"

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to thank MRORANGE for an incredible display of dedication to creating the threads. They've always been amazing and all of them clearly were a product of love for the community.

Uzzy , I look forward to your threads in the future.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
The orange wave crescendos into the ocean of PCGaming, assuming not an april fools joke.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks MRORANGE

Im fairly new to the PC era group but lately its become pretty much the only place here i bother posting in. Cheers for your service.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
I think no one has mentioned Risk of Rain 2 in this new thread so yeah, go play that!

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
JgX7Jwd.png

It is with sad news that I am officially stepping down from making the monthly PC/Steam thread duties starting today. I've been making these threads since 2012 and after 7+ years it's time to move on. Making these threads while tiresome and requiring a lot of man hours has been fun to do and I am proud of what we have achieved as a community.

There isn't any real good reason why I've decided to stop, maybe it's just I turn 30 this month and I feel like I've done what I can here. I wanted to quit many times before but something always kept me hanging on all these years. So yeah I guess that means no more joke threads. But I'm sure you peeps will live.

My replacement has been chosen as Uzzy , I am sure he can lead on and wish him all the best and to this community we have built over the past decade or so. I've spoken to him and he will be making the May thread and all future threads.

We've come a long way from the days of NeoGif where it took us a year to fill up a thread to having monthly threads, recommendations, monthly challenges, retro monthly and lets not forget our GOTY's which are always a blast. I hope these continue in some manner for the community.

It's been a blast and I'll try and not to be a stranger round these places. Thank you for posting and reading and just being party of this community.

See you around.

MROROANGE

OtRaLc9.png
Thanks for your efforts with these threads and hope you'll have a great birthday!

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New thread!

Today, I'm playing around with my new Retrode.

Retrode2-carts2.jpg

Currently have a copy of SMT2 hooked up to it. I've got some original controllers around somewhere, but I think I'm going to be getting one of the 8bitdo controllers at some point for my PC retro gaming.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Sekiro running like butter on my shitty ass build at Max settings

Maybe it's because I haven't played a FROM title on PC since Prepare to Die but this is hella impressive
From has been one of the best Japanese PC developers since Dark Souls II. They really turned things around after their first attempt.

They don't really do anything specifically for PC (except networking stuff for the Dark Souls games, I guess), but their ports are solid and they get identical support to consoles. And because they don't go overboard with specific graphics techniques, their system requirements are always absurdly low.

Deleted member 15476

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BTW does Sekiro support cloud saves? I thought it was a proton bug but turns out that neither DSII nor DSIII have that feature 😂

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017

Ive played a ton of Surviving Mars this weekend and I love it. Really nice sim/management game (with terrific controller support for comfy couch enjoyment). Ive got a good colony going and am expanding the Spangle Mars Empire to dominate the whole sector. Ive even turned my TV backlight LEDs to a soft red to bathe my flat in a dusty martian glow. Its a good looking game too. Running at 4k, i love zooming into my colony to see what my little Martians are up to.

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
So Outward has four (!) reviews on Opencritic. Did the devs/the publisher not bother to send review keys or did the big outlets not bother to review it?

I would kinda understand it if it were a PC exclusive game but it also released on consoles.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So Outward has four (!) reviews on Opencritic. Did the devs/the publisher not bother to send review keys or did the big outlets not bother to review it?

I would kinda understand it if it were a PC exclusive game but it also released on consoles.
Definitely the latter, wouldn't be the first or last time neither

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019

RPS had a freelancer review it. It was a pretty decent review, I thought.

I'll grab it once it's down to about 40 CAD or lower- sounds like the kind of over-ambitious game I like supporting. Before playing it I'll need to play some of the Souls games to familiarize myself with stamina-based combat, since Outward's combat is apparently not the best.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado

Ive played a ton of Surviving Mars this weekend and I love it. Really nice sim/management game (with terrific controller support for comfy couch enjoyment). Ive got a good colony going and am expanding the Spangle Mars Empire to dominate the whole sector. Ive even turned my TV backlight LEDs to a soft red to bathe my flat in a dusty martian glow. Its a good looking game too. Running at 4k, i love zooming into my colony to see what my little Martians are up to.

Surviving Mars is so good. It's on my list of games I need to get back to.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
JaseC What would you say is the best VPN in terms of the amount of servers, connection quality and value?

Status
Not open for further replies.