• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
ciPdFOR.png

JgX7Jwd.png

It is with sad news that I am officially stepping down from making the monthly PC/Steam thread duties starting today. I've been making these threads since 2012 and after 7+ years it's time to move on. Making these threads while tiresome and requiring a lot of man hours has been fun to do and I am proud of what we have achieved as a community.

There isn't any real good reason why I've decided to stop, maybe it's just I turn 30 this month and I feel like I've done what I can here. I wanted to quit many times before but something always kept me hanging on all these years. So yeah I guess that means no more joke threads. But I'm sure you peeps will live.

My replacement has been chosen as Uzzy , I am sure he can lead on and wish him all the best and to this community we have built over the past decade or so. I've spoken to him and he will be making the May thread and all future threads.

We've come a long way from the days of NeoGif where it took us a year to fill up a thread to having monthly threads, recommendations, monthly challenges, retro monthly and lets not forget our GOTY's which are always a blast. I hope these continue in some manner for the community.

It's been a blast and I'll try and not to be a stranger round these places. Thank you for posting and reading and just being party of this community.

See you around.

MROROANGE

OtRaLc9.png

2B0QzXu.png

Imperator: Rome
- Uzzy
Imperator: Rome, developed by Paradox Development Studios, is the latest sandbox Grand Strategy Game from the team, this time set in the tumultuous period of the rise of the Roman Republic, of Alexander, Hannibal and Caesar. Control the fate people and entire peoples in Europe, North Africa or India. Reform your tribe and establish yourself in Albion or Iberia, dominate trade in the Mediterranean or the Horn of Africa, or send your legions forth and conquer the world to declare the true Pax Romanus.

Imperator: Rome is a heady mix of Paradox's other Grand Strategy Games, taking the characters of Crusader Kings 2, the war and diplomacy of Europa Universalis 4 and the population mechanics from Victoria 2 and mixing them together, before throwing them into the bloody history around the Mare Nostrum. As a strategy gamer and lover of history, there's something so special about getting a sandbox in this time, in this realm of possibilities, something that gets the heart racing just a bit faster, getting to command the might of Rome and her legions, or resisting the great conquerors and re-enacting Cannae and Teutoburg Forest. Changing history has never been so grand.

Finger Death Punch 2
- Tizoc
The legendary martial arts Stickman returns, as he faces new challengers that dare to stand in his way to kung fu godhood, and now having mastered the art of instant dodging to use his enemies' weapons against themselves.
Staying true to its original intentions, the game utilizes only 2 buttons, be it controller or mouse, now with a fancier visual presentation and with more martial arts craziness than Old Boy and John Wick put together.

Katana Zero
- BlueOdin
If 2D stylish-action-platformer with bullet-reflection and time-manipulation in a neo-noir setting is your thing, check out Katana Zero! This time for real!

Mortal Kombat 11
- MRORANGE
It's amazing that this series has lasted this long without using hadoukens.

cLXFxF6.png

Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid - MRORANGE
You would think it would be hard not to fuck up a power rangers fighting game, all you need to do is add zords. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ZORDS? nonetheless this looks like a decent tag teem fighting game, +10 points for having the original power rangers.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy / 逆転裁判123 成歩堂セレクション
- GhostTrick
Lovely cast, amazing soundtrack, mindblowing cases for a compilation of 3 fantastic games in one. You don't want to miss it. It's like Danganronpa but good.

D7sTtCN.png

DOOM 2016
- MRORANGE
When DOOM came out in 2016 it was quite literally being kicked in the face - but in a good way, previously the number of good shooters this generation could be counted on one hand. While most shooters that came after 07 fell into two categoris of trying to implement RPG elements or deciding to be the next COD. It was up to ID Software to tell people how a FPS game should. DOOM has a lot to live up to after DOOM3 and it delivered in bucket loads, with it's frantic fast paced shooting, the amazing level design and just some of the best combat that I can recall in years. It's a modern day classic and a game that everyone should play on PC at least once to appreciate what games PC gaming good.

People who have completed:

• MRORNAGE

xM8izhq.png

Alien Isolation
- MRORANGE
Complete the game on Hard difficulty, good luck

People who have completed:

• MRORANGE
zIlAMZZ.png

• Notice a poster that is obnoxious or harmful to the thread? REPORT THEM.
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your game stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • NO ANIME / J- ROCK/POP.

xOQEs5n.png

tGKe2ZK.png

The SteamERA Community was founded on Discord on October 2017, a stranded bunch of SteamGAF who united together and embraced on what we thought was the end of times. However as more people joined we found hope and soon started to formulate and plan for the future. This thread would not be possible without the community we have on Discord and I encourage all of you to join if you have not.

You can join this amazing community on Discord with this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/AgJHPt6

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
JgX7Jwd.png

It is with sad news that I am officially stepping down from making the monthly PC/Steam thread duties starting today. I've been making these threads since 2012 and after 7+ years it's time to move on. Making these threads while tiresome and requiring a lot of man hours has been fun to do and I am proud of what we have achieved as a community.

There isn't any real good reason why I've decided to stop, maybe it's just I turn 30 this month and I feel like I've done what I can here. I wanted to quit many times before but something always kept me hanging on all these years. So yeah I guess that means no more joke threads. But I'm sure you peeps will live.

My replacement has been chosen as Uzzy , I am sure he can lead on and wish him all the best and to this community we have built over the past decade or so. I've spoken to him and he will be making the May thread and all future threads.

We've come a long way from the days of NeoGif where it took us a year to fill up a thread to having monthly threads, recommendations, monthly challenges, retro monthly and lets not forget our GOTY's which are always a blast. I hope these continue in some manner for the community.

It's been a blast and I'll try and not to be a stranger round these places. Thank you for posting and reading and just being party of this community.

See you around.

MROROANGE

OtRaLc9.png

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Goodbye Mr Orange.

Thank you for all the work you did. Hope you can still stick around as a normal user.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Have a good life brother, I wish you all the best and thanks for all the effort you put into these.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Epic Games Store driving MRORANGE out of making PC gaming threads is worse than the loss of any one game on Steam

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the effort you've put into these threads MRORANGE. They've consistently been the first place I check in on every time I go to the site.

Thanks @Mr Orange

Also:

I consulted the ancient tablets, and I believe this is what it says:

"Excuse me.

Have the comments begun yet?"

Last edited:

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Curious about Detroit being "free" between the moltitude of Epic games exactly after they introduced the revoke option for their games.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
MRORANGE Thanks for all the work youve done over the years
5ZiTF2S.jpg

Well well well now that we have new management can we get rid of
  • NO ANIME / J- ROCK/POP.

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
Finished Diablo 3 (on Switch), and now I'm questioning myself why I keep playing the genre smh
I'm going to find out by playing my first game into the genre, Dungeon Siege 2 first.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put in to build this community MRORANGE, and the trust in me for the future.

Also anime will remain as banned as it always was.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Highlight thread will go up on April 1st.

Thanks for all your magnificent work MRORANGE

BTW Battle for the grid is releasing in April? It still shows Summer last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.