• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw the CK2 thing in the old thread.
That's a no brainer.

Thanks for pointing it out.

fuzzylogic

Oct 26, 2017
Speedrunners From Hell is tons of fun. You really get a feel for the level design when going through the game a second time with a focus on getting better times. There are so many places where you can sneakily cut corners you don't realize at first. Also there are a bunch of riddles to solve that involve doing strange things on specific levels to unlock new levels. If I remember correctly, a giant cube near spawn in a level is indicative of that level being involved in a riddle. There's a lot of good stuff in the game.

It's the best value I've gotten out of Chrono coins. Played the game for almost 30 hours. Watching the top 10 run the level and then figuring out "what's a version of that run I can actually do?" is a lot of fun. It's a great podcast game too.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Gonna start arkham oranges today. Afterwards i shall indulge in metal wolf chaos and follow up with bullet witch and kane and lynch 1. Need to see the big deal with the latter. Shame my friend has no interest in co opping it with me as he prefers open world style games more than shooters od thia kind.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Can we add one more challenge? August 14th is Sleeping Dogs anniversary so it would be nice to do "retro" challenge for it.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna start arkham oranges today. Afterwards i shall indulge in metal wolf chaos and follow up with bullet witch and kane and lynch 1. Need to see the big deal with the latter. Shame my friend has no interest in co opping it with me as he prefers open world style games more than shooters od thia kind.

the later as in kane and lynch? there is no big deal with K&L, it's a mediocre short third person shooter. Maybe you're thinking of K&L2, where people rightfully praise the crazy asthetic (me included), as a game its still a mediocre short third person shooter tho, but goddamn it has a look

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Yeah i aim to play both k&l 1 and 2.
I got then in my backlog may as well get thru them already
Plus i am an sgss anti aliasing junkie :v

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
K&L2 > K&L1

Even though you kinda need to play 1 before 2 to see relationship and history between them.

gagewood

Oct 25, 2017
I 'ignore' practically everything in my discovery queue these days, with very few exceptions of games I add to the wish list.

I'm like a zombie, clicking 'ignore' and 'next in queue' over and over until the queue is empty. :)

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

How long until we get subscription for subscription? Oh wait, we already got that with Stadia!

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia

How long until we get subscription for subscription? Oh wait, we already got that with Stadia!

Everybody gets a subscription service!

giphy.gif

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
🎵 Every day's Epic's day at your Junes. 🎵

Persona on EGS do it just get it done pls

Jun 14, 2019
All the witcher games aren't exactly great in my book the combat in all 3 isn't good and completey takes me out. 3 relying heavy on witcher senses for quests wasn't great either

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
What desperate attempt is this... Forcing participation just to read OP? Is this going to be a thing going forward?

As if the piles of corpses and friends we'll never get back weren't enough. This place is truly fallen.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
What desperate attempt is this... Forcing participation just to read OP? Is this going to be a thing going forward?

As if the piles of corpses and friends we'll never get back weren't enough. This place is truly fallen.

This thread is brought to you by Todd Howard.

if steam gets persona 2 that's a very fair trade

modern persona bad

Yeah, but did you see that in Persona 5 Makoto Niijima gets Katherine's outfit in the Catherine DLC?

Shaldome

Oct 27, 2017
Aachen. Germany
For now it's only Age of Wanders Plannetfall for me. I also have to check back into the Divsion 2. Will probably do that this week end, as I am not on Hotline duty for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.