• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

Votes: 572 49.6%
  • Games

Votes: 681 59.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 273 23.7%
  • Anime

Votes: 259 22.4%
  • Complaining on the internet

Votes: 507 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atraveller

Oct 25, 2017
Happy new year everyone!

Also, Steam's community pages are still super slow despite we are getting close to the end of winter sale.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I'll post it here too for fun:

My first real PC gaming device finally died tonight while I was trying to update the GPU driver to one that was supposed to work better.

Specs:
Radeon HD 7970M
Intel i7-3610QM

I had a lot of good times. My first game I ever played on this laptop was ARMA 2 for the DayZ mod. From there I went on to Play Rust regularly for 2 years and various other games.

I had a lot of fun it was a great 6 years and I'm happier than ever to be apart of the PC gaming community.

A good start to the New Year!
nZsKICg.jpg

mm7TDGN.jpg

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Finished my #52 game - Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty.

What a year 2018 has been!

----

SNES
-Donkey Kong Country
-Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

GCN
-Star Fox Assault

WiiU
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
-Bayonetta 2

GBC
-Donkey Kong Country

GBA
-Donkey Kong Country
-Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

NDS
-Final Fantasy III
-Final Fantasy IV
-Kirby Super Star Ultra

3DS
-Pokemon Ultra Sun

PS1
-Tekken

PS3
-Ratchet & Clank 2 Going Commando HD
-Ratchet and Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal HD
-God of War HD
-God of War 2 HD
-God of War Chains of Olympus HD
-God of War Ghost of Sparta HD
-God of War III
-God of War Ascension
-inFamous
-inFamous 2
-inFamous Festival of Blood
-LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty HD

PS4
-Fallen Legion Sins of an Empire
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

PSP
-LittleBigPlanet
-The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
-The Legend of Heroes III: Song of the Ocean

Steam/PC
-Dragon Ball Xenoverse
-Prince of Persia Sands of Time
-Sonic Lost World
-The Legend of Korra
-Grand Theft Auto III
-Code of Princess
-Tomb Raider I
-Ys: The Oath in Felghana
-LEGO Batman The Video Game
-KARAKARA 2
-ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. PAC-MAN
-Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter
-Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter
-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
-PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition
-The King Of Fighters '97 Global Match
-Mega Man
-Mega Man 2
-Without Within 2

Oct 27, 2017
Freja and the False Prophecy looks like it could be a decent title. It's a locally made game, so I gotta do my part. Only a handful get made here, hopefully it'll be a more of a Broforce in terms of success, instead of a Vicious Attack Lama Apocalypse, which admittedly is a decent game, it just sold nothing.

I am skeptical that they'll reach their funding goal however. Also the release date is 2022, and they only want 22K U$D. I don't know, I feel like they haven't thought this through.

Despite the campaign running through Christmas (ridiculous timing, no idea what they were thinking) and huge setbacks with a few large pledges being withdrawn along the way, Freja has achieved funding with a few hours to spare.

I'm glad because it looks like a good game developed by a cool team. They need about £500 more in the next few hours to secure a Switch version, which is my preferred platform.

Oct 25, 2017
My new year's resolution is to finally get rid off that Portal 2 gift copy that has been hanging out in my inventory for years. It's a tough challenge because literally everybody on earth already owns Portal 2 but I will be persistent.

Nov 1, 2017

I hope Ubisoft does more of this. I enjoyed this mode very much.

That is very cool, and because they're stuff goes through history most of the time I wish they were doing this for all of them.

So, could people also file false copyright claims for games coming out like on youtube? Or is youtube so bad about it because their stuff is automated?

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
So, could people also file false copyright claims for games coming out like on youtube? Or is youtube so bad about it because their stuff is automated?
You're assuming the claim is false. The guys who made the claim own the copyright for the first two games, and the question of whether Origins contains material that infringes on that copyright is the subject of legal action that isn't currently going Stardock's way. Stardock decided to publish a game that they knew they might not have the full rights to. There's a thread over here.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
maybe not coincidentally, Humble's first bundle of 2019 is a Stardock one (and they already had a Stardock bundle only a couple months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.