What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

• Games

• Beer

• Anime

• Complaining on the internet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 25, 2017
So I decided against buying Resident Evil 2: Deluxe at 30% off on Voidu earlier in the week, mainly cause of me spending plenty on Christmas presents. Hopefully they'll have the same deal sometime in January.

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Saint Nicholaus Day! He's bearing some leftovers for y'all.

I was going to put em up with GiftBot but it seems to be down so it's first come, first serve.

[Hidden content]
Thanks! Grabbed Hyperlight Drifter, just about only game I was bummed to miss from monthlies.

(Giftbot is on vacation until January)

Oct 28, 2017
After bouncing off Total War games for years, it finally all clicked with Total Warhammer. I have racked up over 20 hours in the last week and I still suck in battle. It is crazy to watch your entire army decimated, your power drop to the basement, and somehow you climb out of it in 20 turns for the sake of retribution.

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Saint Nicholaus Day! He's bearing some leftovers for y'all.

I was going to put em up with GiftBot but it seems to be down so it's first come, first serve.

[Hidden content]
fyi Battle Chef Brigade and Hollow Knight were taken from some sneaky sneaks so I will thank you in their place.

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe. I'm sure Orange won't mind more people complimenting him on his "nice threads", though. :p
his threads are nice though lol.
Been following them since the old place, though not as frequently as I used to. Most of my PC gaming this year has been old stuff like Stepmania and LiS 1.

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

God please be good...and properly funded. Nordic better not darksiders 3 this, this has too much potential.
Eeeeeeh just expect the worst, embrace the jank and go all kung fu with you colorful little critter as you beat up mutated animals and their mechs.

EDIT: BRUH THERE'S NUNCHUCKS IN THIS GAME. THIS IS ALREADY GOTY 2019.

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy how much that last 2% costs.

There's a pretty common phrase in the game industry in: You build the first 90% of the game. Then you build the second 90%.

That last 10% is such an enormous amount of work (which means money). It's why game devs love game jams so much; you do all the fun creative stuff without having to do all the grueling stuff that takes a game from "meh" to "great".
Man this is so true. As an amateur coder I’ve got a few games 90% completed, playable even. It’s just that LAST 90% which is so overwhelming!!!

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe Black Ops 4 got nominated for best audio design at the TGA. It's the first COD that makes me want to mute everything. Activision must be a big time sponsor.

This will play well for a specific subset of gamers.
Jaffe:

Oct 25, 2017
Eeeeeeh just expect the worst, embrace the jank and go all kung fu with you colorful little critter as you beat up mutated animals and their mechs.

EDIT: BRUH THERE'S NUNCHUCKS IN THIS GAME. THIS IS ALREADY GOTY 2019.
I know there's only like 20-30 people working on the game but I just want Nordic to help them meet the potential it has. It's a new IP that isn't multiplayer and actually has a fresh set of ideas and setting behind it. I need this to be as good as it looks.

Oct 25, 2017
Quebec
Had lots of fun with Shaq Fu. If you enjoy beat ‘em ups I say it’s worth it when it’s on sale. The game is funny, short, and pounding baddies with signs never gets old.

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Game awards sale is live
https://store.steampowered.com/sale/thegameawards2018/

Had lots of fun with Shaq Fu. If you enjoy beat ‘em ups I say it’s worth it when it’s on sale. The game is funny, short, and pounding baddies with signs never gets old.
Yeah I'm planning on getting it during a sale down the line myself.

I know there's only like 20-30 people working on the game but I just want Nordic to help them meet the potential it has. It's a new IP that isn't multiplayer and actually has a fresh set of ideas and setting behind it. I need this to be as good as it looks.
I hear ya, still I'm looking forward to giving my little fella a rainbow coloured fur, max out its nunchuck stats and go all bruce lee on suckers right and left.