• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

Votes: 572 49.6%
  • Games

Votes: 681 59.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 273 23.7%
  • Anime

Votes: 259 22.4%
  • Complaining on the internet

Votes: 507 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Katamari on PC is... weird. It says it's running at 144 FPS, and some of the game does look smooth, but most of it doesn't. So weird.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what you're talking abo...

oh

bbm9AqN.gif

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Game Awards 2018 - Game Giveaway!
Watch The Game Awards on Steam for a chance to win.

How to participate?
Participation is easy! Simply watch The Game Awards 2018 live broadcast on Steam when it starts.

Each logged in, non-limited Steam account will receive one entry per draw while watching the broadcast. Steam will randomly choose 180 lucky winners from eligible participants every 15 minutes . Each winner will receive a game they do not own from the remaining prizes (listed below). The game will automatically appear in the winner's Steam library. The random draws will continue until the broadcast ends.

No purchase is necessary. An alternative method of entry is described in the giveaway rules under the '2.2 Alternative Entry via Post' section.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I get that Humble loves them some Wardel and Stardock, but I wish I could opt out of anything involving them. Stop sending me emails and coupons for their games. I don't care. I have to wonder why they mess with them so much.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm not watchin' TGA's 'til later on Youtube but I guess I can leave my Steam open on the event page while I shower and get ready for bed... Maybe get lucky, maybe not.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
The Game Awards 2018 - Game Giveaway!
Watch The Game Awards on Steam for a chance to win.

How to participate?
Participation is easy! Simply watch The Game Awards 2018 live broadcast on Steam when it starts.

Each logged in, non-limited Steam account will receive one entry per draw while watching the broadcast. Steam will randomly choose 180 lucky winners from eligible participants every 15 minutes . Each winner will receive a game they do not own from the remaining prizes (listed below). The game will automatically appear in the winner's Steam library. The random draws will continue until the broadcast ends.

No purchase is necessary. An alternative method of entry is described in the giveaway rules under the '2.2 Alternative Entry via Post' section.

Just gonna leave it muted in the background and watch on twitch instead

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody play Forza Horizon 4 on a gtx 980 and i54690k? I'm not getting the same FPS as I see on benchmark tests online. I am getting like 40-50 fps on 1080p ultra, which seems way low.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
unrelated to TGA's, but Xseed dropped this earlier out of the blue.

London Detective Mysteria will launch for PS Vita via the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam on December 18.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still have to get that Stanley achievement for not playing the game for five years.

I guess I'll get that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.