• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

Votes: 572 49.6%
  • Games

Votes: 681 59.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 273 23.7%
  • Anime

Votes: 259 22.4%
  • Complaining on the internet

Votes: 507 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
2Yt76Ue.jpg

Well there it is.

Was expecting (and hoping for) a more mad max/fallout post apoc rather than Rage 2 style.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Tales of Vesperia remastered:

STEAM® 最大4K VFR(可変フレームレート)

Says the maximum resolution will be 4K, and the frame-rate is variable (unlimited then?). Consoles locked to 60 in-battle, 30 outside.

I don't understand the max resolution tapping out at 4K. Guess that means no downsampling for me. On the bright side it's better than Tecmo's atelier mess currently.
=============

NISA has clarified that the following:

Will launch March 12th for North America, March 15th for EU, and March 22nd for AU/NZ.

SSPssp

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of idling I need to start again for winter sale and sell down my stockpile as well. Wish they didn't nerf reading pricing data.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
'Edgy' Far Cry cover art/reveal before the inevitable toning-down of themes when Ubi freak out about the reaction from certain elements of gamerdom?

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Is Steam doing the "win games for watching the Game Awards on Steam" thing again this year?

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Reeks of desperation tbh, trying to push buttons to get attention.
On the one hand, yeah that's a given, on the other...it's nice to have black characters prominent on a video game cover.

I dont know why but I thought this game was a PS4 exclusive https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/store/a-way-out/a-way-out
I mentioned it in a Highlight thread :V Don't go by the steam banners, sometimes I just link games' store page if they're not on Steam at the top of my OP.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
'Edgy' Far Cry cover art/reveal before the inevitable toning-down of themes when Ubi freak out about the reaction from certain elements of gamerdom?

I don't think Ubi tones down anything. Their core material is likely how it is from day one, it's just that their marketers like going for spice.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
On the one hand, yeah that's a given, on the other...it's nice to have black characters prominent on a video game cover.

I mentioned it in a Highlight thread :V Don't go by the steam banners, sometimes I just link games' store page if they're not on Steam at the top of my OP.

You give me too much credit, I just click on big flashy banners :(

Kremling

The Fallen
Dec 15, 2017
Nice of them to add 21:9 support when I already got 300 hours out of the game and got done with it. Better late than never I suppose :p

Still great news whenever G rank comes and good for those who have yet to play this game who have ultrawide.
YES YES YES THEY'RE ADDING ULTRAWIDE SUPPORT FINALLY!

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Oh yea, Humble Monthly tomorrow. I took this month off as I have MGS5 (thanks to that GMG 3 pack for $4) but maybe just maybe there will be a good reveal. DOOM has had poor discounts lately so maybe it is finally due.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck

I log into steam with idle master extended and it just keeps saying im not logged in

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Still don't care about TGA. I'll watch any trailers I'm arsed about on Youtube after the fact.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still don't care about TGA. I'll watch any trailers I'm arsed about on Youtube after the fact.
pretty much

why would anyone watch a show that is nothing but commercials that constantly get interrupted by other commercials is beyond me. The "awards" are a joke and many of them are basically skipped and shat over so they can get some more commercials in.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
I probably won't be able to watch live, but I guess I'll try to leave the show streaming on my computer and hope that if I manage to win something (profoundly unlikely) I don't have to confirm anything

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Well guys, I finally got my first job! And in the company that I wanted! Granted I won't be able to get on the department I'd like to until I get my degree, but still, at least I'm in! The work shifts are long and I work some weekends and some nights, but it's great to be there and I have a lot of days off (and they pay pretty good too)!

Since today is my day off and I'm still on night shift, I guess I can watch the Game Awards. Is there any link available already?

Status
Not open for further replies.