• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your plans for Christmas?

• Family

Votes: 572 49.6%
  • Games

Votes: 681 59.0%
  • Beer

Votes: 273 23.7%
  • Anime

Votes: 259 22.4%
  • Complaining on the internet

Votes: 507 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Meh? I feel like if you've played one SuperGiantGames isometric, you've played them all? Like Dark Souls, in a way - they found a formula, and have mostly stuck with it.

I'll probably have a look at it if/when it comes to Steam. Otherwise, I have so many games in my library, store exclusives are a good way to just whittle my list of future purchases down.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
was journey announced for pc? it's listed in the epic games store as coming soon

OniluapL

Oct 25, 2017
That game will probably be amazing because it's Supergiant (Also, Bastion and Transistor are indeed pretty different, and Pyre isn't even the same genre, don't get how they are samey).

I would give them money RIGHT NOW even if it was early access and the epic store, but they don't have regional pricing, so that's it for me, I guess. I hope the full release is on steam.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Dumb question, but anyone with a link to the TGA discussion thread? Unless there's none?
Got my RTX 2080. Ready for some FH4.

EDIT:

Found it.

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, bed time for me.

Hopefully see an Avengers trailer when I awake, either game or film. If its game it better not just be CG, its fucking pointless.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I haven't played Red Dead Redemption 2, but all this awards make me question if they are legitimate or just "cuz Rockstar".

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Hades is timed exclusive (unknown if that means Steam+Consoles, or one or the other).

From the FAQ

If you'd prefer to wait until the game is 100% complete, we expect Hades will eventually be available on a variety of platforms, once Early Access is complete.

Now just need confirmation for Journey, and they're both back on my "maybe buy" list.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
More fragmentation! Fucking yay.

Console warriors spreading the gospel of competition on PC would be singing a different tune if they had to log into a different store and account for every third game they wanted to play.

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
PCera, I need help. I've always run my Windows gaming PC through a TV via HDMI. Never had any problems, always plug and play. I've recently got my first ever 4K screen and my PC just wont work with it. It's a Samsung NU8000 and when I plug the HDMI in I just get 'no signal' from the PC. Whether I boot the PC already plugged in to the TV or whether I switch the HDMI straight from a source where it's working fine to the new TV. I've updated my graphics card drivers to the latest drivers.

Anything obvious I might be doing wrong?

Ultranist

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 week): console warring
HOLY SHIT!!!

RIP sony

anyway...
nice to see another member of the PCMR
6fdd8288-7c5d-11e5-9727-629a675f54a1_1280x720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.