• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 1 hour, 15 minutes, 9 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

PC Gaming ERA | December 2019 - A Monument To All Your Sins

Phrost

Dec 8, 2018
heads up to anyone on Microsoft store's mailing list. you might have received an email with a hidden $5 credit code
the code expires in 3 months but if you're an MS rewards member and would prefer to have 2500 MS rewards points instead of the expiring $5 credit there's a way to convert it but i think you need an Xbox one to do it

4 gifts from Rika New

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Rika Rika!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rika said:
Best of luck, guys!

Happy Holidays

-Rika

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam: Darkside Detective
  • Steam: RPG Maker VX Ace (1 entry)
  • Steam: RPG Maker VX Ace
  • Origin: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Dr.Acula

Oct 25, 2017
Just beat Bloodstained: RotN. I drew the line at getting 100% shards, but I did all the optional bosses and 100% the map.

Pretty pretty pretty good. I like how the castle itself was quite treacherous, I died more than a couple of times just from mobs. Some of the bosses were quite tough as well. So much stuff hits hard.

Quite a lot of the best gear is only available in the endgame though, I finally got my char all decked out, but everything is dead, so it's like... okay.

There are a lot of items/shards I didn't even really get around to using I feel.

Anyhow, took about 25 hours (save file, 33hrs on Steam), which is a good length. I loved Hollow Knight, but that game felt long. Glad RotN wasn't a sub-15 hour game though, the genre seems replete with shorter offerings.

One of the harder metroidvanias and it actually focusses on exploration.

There is a bit in the middle where it felt like I fought five bosses in the span of two hours, so the pacing wasn't the greatest.

Recommended!