• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh wow this is great!
I never win anything.
uX0KYWz.jpg

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Welp, looks like I ain't winning anything tonight.
just do the mail in

2.2 Alternative Entry via Post

To manually enter the Giveaway, each Entrant must print his or her name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name (account can be limited or unlimited), and telephone number, as well as the name and date of the Giveaway that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4"x6" note card and mail the completed form to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Only note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked during or within twenty-four hours after the Giveaway Period will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Only one alternative entry per person. Proof of sending or submitting a note card is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry.

ive always wondered how many people actually do this

Oct 27, 2017
just do the mail in

2.2 Alternative Entry via Post

To manually enter the Giveaway, each Entrant must print his or her name, address, city, state, country, postal code, email address, Steam account name (account can be limited or unlimited), and telephone number, as well as the name and date of the Giveaway that the entry is for, on a self-addressed 4"x6" note card and mail the completed form to: Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98009-1688. Only note cards mailed in envelopes and postmarked during or within twenty-four hours after the Giveaway Period will be accepted. No e-mailed or faxed alternate entries are eligible. Facsimiles, photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be void. Only one alternative entry per person. Proof of sending or submitting a note card is not proof of receipt of such alternate entry.

ive always wondered how many people actually do this
...Huh. I assume that's required by law?

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite winning and I'm here thinking about the 2 fairly new employees at my corp that are ex-Epic Fortnite.
They have some stories...
Fornite is crushing people working on it.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite winning and I'm here thinking about the 2 fairly new employees at my corp that are ex-Epic Fortnite.
I mean, anyone with 2 fingers could have imagined that if they noticed the update frequency of the game. And yet people were surprised when news started reporting about it.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
we dont need ancendotes, there was already a big story about how Epic was crunching Fornite devs as hard as Rockstar was for RDR2 and yet nothing happened on that front because the rest of the press were too busy praising Epic for their store. And it just came and went.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
we dont need ancendotes, there was already a big story about how Epic was crunching Fornite devs as hard as Rockstar was for RDR2 and yet nothing happened on that front because the rest of the press were too busy praising Epic for their store. And it just came and went.
Nah it just died because sadly that doesnt generate that many clicks and unless there is an open scandal, nothing happens. Most gamers care more about more content for their already packed game than the well being of the devs, as shown when Apex had a normal release schedule and people were complaining because they were not killing themselves following Fortnite.

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Aww, that Naraka game is MMO/PvP? The reveal trailer didn't give that impression at all. (watching it without sound, btw)

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
spent most of this show resetting windows 10 since the newest update seemingly made steam impossible to launch for me

glad that's a relatively quick process though. everything works as intended now

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Reggie doing most to hype up a category that is "presented by Subway" than the entire rest of the show. More of this and the fb gaming initiative (about social issues) and less ads next year.

Oct 27, 2017
Is LoL dying and they're trying to diversify as quickly as possible, or is it so flippin' popular still they think there's an audience for sixteen new ones?

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I guess that Bossa and THQ are staying Epic Store exclusive for foreseeable future.

Same goes for TellTale games, TWAU 2 is Epic Store exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.