• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2018

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I can only assume that the whole "Death and Fury are in another castle" bit in Darksiders Genesis means they are planning on a second game if this one is successful?

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Just had a big AOE2 update on Steam. Looks like a bunch of fixes and balances been put into place. Time to play. Also if anyone is into VR I play a game called Box VR as a fun game plus get a little workout and that game just had a huge update too. Added a bunch of new workouts and songs. Pretty massive update. I'd wait to see if it goes 50 percent off again at the winter sale though.

Also that next gen pre release hype is here again. Console fanboys running wild with unrealistic dreams. Every new console cycle, never changes.

I can only assume that the whole "Death and Fury are in another castle" bit in Darksiders Genesis means they are planning on a second game if this one is successful?

I hope so. I'm working through the first game right now and it's pretty damn fun.

2 gifts from Madjoki

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Madjoki Madjoki!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Madjoki said:
The redemption deadline is December 31, 2019, 12:00:00 AM PST.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Battle.net Battle.net: 2x Overwatch Loot Boxes - Won by Zeeman Zeeman (3 entries)
  • Battle.net Battle.net: Overwatch Loot Box - Won by Buttchin-n-Bones Buttchin-n-Bones (3 entries)

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Death and Fury line is just because they know there's gonna be nerds going "But where are the Avengers when Doctor Strange is dealing with a world ending threat?!?"

There's been those sort of token lines in most of the games after the first one.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
The Death and Fury line is just because they know there's gonna be nerds going "But where are the Avengers when Doctor Strange is dealing with a world ending threat?!?"

There's been those sort of token lines in most of the games after the first one.

well someone's a party pooper.

honestly I find strife to be strangely unserious compared to the other horsemen. He just sounds like a random guy.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Anyone know if getting Hellblade Senua Sacrifice from a key site also gives you the VR version? Or is that only from buying on the steam store?

The gamepass version does not have VR right?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone know if getting Hellblade Senua Sacrifice from a key site also gives you the VR version? Or is that only from buying on the steam store?

I know you get the VR version for free with the GOG purchase.

is there a separate price listing on Steam for Hellblade VR?

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017

I won a key here and I got the VR version with it. I don't think Steam gives out codes when you buy as a gift, right?

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I know you get the VR version for free with the GOG purchase.

is there a separate price listing on Steam for Hellblade VR?
Thanks. It has a separate store page but is sold bundled together with the normal version.

I won a key here and I got the VR version with it. I don't think Steam gives out codes when you buy as a gift, right?
Don't think so. So they probably do give you both versions if you redeem a key. Thanks!

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017

Seems so. The description under the price says this:

"Includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition"

Grab the steam version if you want vr.

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Just realised Steam pauses downloads if you boot up a game. How irritating.

Anyway, once F.E.A.R. finishes downloading it will be the first game I try my new Steam controller with. Wish me luck!

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Sure thing. In case you haven't found it, it's under settings > downloads > allow downloads during gameplay

Yep, I found it. Surprised it's not on by default actually.

I think I'm going to play FEAR on easy, just to get used to the controller, it feels so weird in my grip. My hands are conditioned to use Playstation products.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
RIP Stadia, can't wait to compile my list of quotes by crazed early adopters who swore you would be the future for the past year.

the VR compilation will be saved for next year

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
honestly I find strife to be strangely unserious compared to the other horsemen. He just sounds like a random guy.

I mean that's the point though, to play off War's grimdark straight man routine.

Also, there's definitely hints of 'humor as a shield' here and there where he drops the jokey facade a bit.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean that's the point though, to play off War's grimdark straight man routine.

Also, there's definitely hints of 'humor as a shield' here and there where he drops the jokey facade a bit.

I guess, but all of the other horsemen are very serious, so in that context it seems really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.