• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Now RE3 is 45€ on GMG if you apply the 25% off.
Dunno if I should get it on D1, considering how much those months are packed with releases, and RE2 price dropped like a stone.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

It says here Sekiro is region locked on Steam. Is there any way to buy and use a key that is out of my region that wouldn't get my Steam account banned? Seems a bit ridiculous, I can't take advantage of sales for Sekiro in most places outside Steam itself
Not that I know of. Steam got strict on key redemption recently.
You can't use a VPN to switch to a region and redeem the key then switch back to your home region. I've tried it to no avail sadly.

Going by gg.deals
gg.deals

Buy cheap Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Steam key at the best price

Compare prices of over 50 stores to find best deals for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in digital distribution. Check the price history, create a price alert, buy games cheaper with GG.deals

GMG has it cheap atm.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
yooooooooooooooooooo that was... like LEGIT legit.

Like that shit was better than any FF stuff I remember, baring maybe... I dunno, 6 stuff?

Spoil me fam I dont care, is
everyone fucking dead? That whole thing looked a lot like final stand type deals lol.

We told ya shit gets wild. Glad you stuck it out?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Can you just add $50 funds in Steam directly to get the $5 credit for the next purchase? Or do you have to do it externally like via a Steam gift card? If so, can I get those in a digital code easily in the US? I checked GameStop and Best Buy, seems to be in-store only for Best Buy, and GameStop was sold out.

Bah on Superhot! Just bought it on Humble last week, thinking $6 was too good to pass up.

htp314

Oct 31, 2017
Can you just add $50 funds in Steam directly to get the $5 credit for the next purchase? Or do you have to do it externally like via a Steam gift card? If so, can I get those in a digital code easily in the US? I checked GameStop and Best Buy, seems to be in-store only for Best Buy, and GameStop was sold out.

Bah on Superhot! Just bought it on Humble last week, thinking $6 was too good to pass up.

You can add it directly to get $5 credit. I just did it myself.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kinda nice to have a non-gamepass version of Superhot.
Edit: Btw has anyone from EU checked out if you can get a second 4.5€ discount? Used mine to upgrade the Sleeping Dogs and HR versions

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Today I added money to the account and got the coins before expending it, which was quite useful so I could use the discount in what I wanted to buy :P
Excellent! I couldn't find 50 worth of games to buy and even though I already have 50 on my account I'll spend it on the dota battle pass next year.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
Not that I know of. Steam got strict on key redemption recently.
You can't use a VPN to switch to a region and redeem the key then switch back to your home region. I've tried it to no avail sadly.

Going by gg.deals
gg.deals

Buy cheap Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Steam key at the best price

Compare prices of over 50 stores to find best deals for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in digital distribution. Check the price history, create a price alert, buy games cheaper with GG.deals

GMG has it cheap atm.
That's a bummer. The GMG deal has been up for a while but it always shows me it's out of stock, which might be specifically for my region

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Oh you don't need to spend money to get the tokens just add some to your account?

Adding funds requires you to either charge your CC to buy funds through Steam or you can do what I did and buy Steam wallet gift cards from the store which is what I did yesterday.

$50 and $20 steam wallet cards from best buy.

Each $1 equals to 100 tokens so that is how I got 7,000 tokens.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Eying Shadows: Awakning because I hope it can save me from falling into PoE. Anyone played it can tell me if it is good or not?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Is there no Steam Hidden Gems thread for the christmas sales? I am going to buy a few games and I always like these topics for some inspiration.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I had to use a reshade filter to fix it, forgot what it was but someone posted it in the performance thread. Was probably just sharpening.

Thanks, it seems to be an issue with an aggressive sharpening in the game by default. The links in the OT are broken but I found fix through that.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Eying Shadows: Awakning because I hope it can save me from falling into PoE. Anyone played it can tell me if it is good or not?
Have you played Grim Dawn? I played it earlier this year and quite enjoyed it, a lot more than Diablo.
Loved how it lets you mix 2 classes' skills to make your pref. stats and skills.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Have you played Grim Dawn? I played it earlier this year and quite enjoyed it, a lot more than Diablo.
Loved how it lets you mix 2 classes' skills to make your pref. stats and skills.

I have it. Tried it a few years ago but didn't get in. Was looking at it in my library several times. Though I am currently looking for an ARPG with controller support.

Deleted member 2533

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I caved and bought Div2 from EGS. It was so cheap! Anyhoo, it was just the storefront for it, so the game's actually in my uPlay acct. I see it in uPlay, I don't need to launch EGS for it or anything at all.

Watch Div2 go F2P next month or something, lol.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition done. I still like this game so much. I really hope that we will get sequel one day.

oyvzJd1.jpg

OnNUcc9.jpg

N2Ywi8v.jpg

Mzj2Gr0.jpg

gUWff5i.jpg

JSAzFZI.png

4DAahEH.png

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so im still a bit confused how people level up other jobs that start at lower levels. Like im sitting here in a daily roulette queue on my lvl 30 machinist for 25mins now and still waiting beause its a DPS, so that's clearly not viable. Am I supposed to run around looking for fates around my level? I guess leveling a healer or tank you at least get the fast queues.

What if I wanted to level one of the vanilla jobs that start at 1? You dont even have roles until 30 so you cant queue as tank or dps. Like it was fine when I picked up Samurai (and I guess Red Mage if I had picked it up) as I could just continue my MSQ with it at lvl 50, and the thing could be said later for Dancer (which I do want to play) and Gunbreaker, but for these lower lvl ones it seems very weird.

Edit: just did the duty roulette and yeah the xp overall was great, I went from 30 and a half to 33, so I guess you just wait watch a show or something while you wait the 25min queue time? :/

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
More Wallet funds are now eligible for Festivity Tokens!

Any funds added to your Steam Wallet or purchases made with non-Steam Wallet payment methods in the week before the sale* will earn you Festivity Tokens. If you've purchased items during the sale using Wallet funds added in this timeframe, check your Festivity Token balance: you have already received these Tokens! Read our Event Details for additional ways you can earn Festivity Tokens.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Got the season pass for BATTLETECH and started another game.
Is it me or do Assault mechs come in much quicker now? I just got the Argos and most contracts have an enemy with an Assault already.
Yeah. You'll run into some (even very early) contracts where you're fighting two assault mechs that are already fighting against each other. So you will end up with some assault pieces earlier.
so im still a bit confused how people level up other jobs that start at lower levels. Like im sitting here in a daily roulette queue on my lvl 30 machinist for 25mins now and still waiting beause its a DPS, so that's clearly not viable. Am I supposed to run around looking for fates around my level? I guess leveling a healer or tank you at least get the fast queues.

What if I wanted to level one of the vanilla jobs that start at 1? You dont even have roles until 30 so you cant queue as tank or dps. Like it was fine when I picked up Samurai (and I guess Red Mage if I had picked it up) as I could just continue my MSQ with it at lvl 50, and the thing could be said later for Dancer (which I do want to play) and Gunbreaker, but for these lower lvl ones it seems very weird.

Edit: just did the duty roulette and yeah the xp overall was great, I went from 30 and a half to 33, so I guess you just wait watch a show or something while you wait the 25min queue time? :/
There's some other activities you can do. Daily and MSQ (when you're 50) roulettes are just the best source of XP.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
There's some other activities you can do. Daily and MSQ (when you're 50) roulettes are just the best source of XP.

yes and therein lies the rub, its fine at 50, not so much pre-50. Guess Ill have to suffer the 30-50 and never touch the vanilla jobs cause fuck that 1-30 (to be fair the only one I might want to play is white mage anyway)

yaffi

Oct 28, 2017

You should look into unlocking Palace of the Dead. Also make use of the challenge log.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017

DPS classes run POTD until they lose their mind, healers and tanks spam dungeons until they lose their mind.

That's how it was for me leveling Dark Knight before I started SHB.

Deleted member 283

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any task to get free holiday cards? I already voted for the GOTYs.
If you're talking about the Game of the Year category cards, you can get up to three free ones each day by completely going through your discovery queue three times (one free card each time you do it, up to three nax each day).

Saty

Oct 27, 2017
Why does it seem Valve isn't thinking their sale events through? Yet another points of contention that should been foreseen and addressed internally before the event went live.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I need to look into this palace of the dead thing I geuss, I dont have it

DPS classes run POTD until they lose their mind, healers and tanks spam dungeons until they lose their mind.

That's how it was for me leveling Dark Knight before I started SHB.

at least you're honest and blunt about it Mifec I apreciate that lol

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Why does it seem Valve isn't thinking their sale events through? Yet another points of contention that should been foreseen and addressed internally before the event went live.

I would think something changed at the last minute again, because I remember one employee was talking about some minigame and I dont think the "daily missions" is what he meant by that.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody knows if there's a way to change which PC is currently logged in on the Steam mobile app? It's always picking my work PC but I'm off for 2 weeks so I wish I could remote install stuff at home instead...

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Well my Displayport 1.4 cable decided it was a 1.2 cable when I got back from my walk. Would have thought one of these cables breaking would be an all or nothing thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.